Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Its very haard for me to meet all requests,but i will do the one that is most requestedm so post your requests

MWaugh

International Coach
did you have the time to release the overlay importer on its own yet das?

MWaugh

International Coach
yeah. instead of having to download the megapatch (because i have pretty much got my game patched up how i like it) if you could just make the overlay selector available for download so that we can download and rotate between all of the top quality overlays you and danny and prakash and aussie and everybody have made. i think that would be very very popular with people here at PC

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
By the looks of it das, the Asians would like to see a Ten Sports and the NZ'ers would like to see the NZ overlay, both of them should be made but it's just a matter of choosing which comes first which we'll leave upto you.

Briggsey

International Coach
MWaugh said:
yeah. instead of having to download the megapatch (because i have pretty much got my game patched up how i like it) if you could just make the overlay selector available for download so that we can download and rotate between all of the top quality overlays you and danny and prakash and aussie and everybody have made. i think that would be very very popular with people here at PC
Yeah i second that, it would be brilliant because like MWaugh said many of us have got our game patched up how we want it just without the overlay selector. Up to you though Das as after all it was your work and its up to you what you do with it!

v_malhotra

School Cricketer
Buddy firdt of all Best of Luck for ur exams. I was just browsing thru r thread wen i noticed u did the BBc overlay in FORTY MINS! Thats awesome dude kee p wit ur wrk u definitly have some talent dude!

MWaugh

International Coach
das i downloaded your espn v 2.0 and the only file in the folder was the "espn v2.0.rar". thats all there is in the folder. is this all that is meant to be there? if there is how do i get it into the game. i extracted it to the root menu but nothing happened in game. if anyone could help me out that would be great. cheers

rudeypooh

Club Captain
MWaugh said:
das i downloaded your espn v 2.0 and the only file in the folder was the "espn v2.0.rar". thats all there is in the folder. is this all that is meant to be there? if there is how do i get it into the game. i extracted it to the root menu but nothing happened in game. if anyone could help me out that would be great. cheers

Open the "espn v2.0.rar" file in a program called WinRar. Then copy the files from there and put them into your root driectory :)

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Das_vicky gr8 work buddy i have a request can u PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEE :p
make the TENSPORTS TV overlay because all the asians want it but its just that tey are not replying please borther everyone will appreciate that.

Thanx and gr8 job keep it up! :cheers

;)

das_vicky

International Cricketer
I announce my sad demise in Planetcriket..........Sorry guys whom i promised a lot, coz i cant complete the requests, as some of u know, my comp had problems over last month or so, today was the limit......There was no displaay, yhe engineer hasd to get a new "VGA" card and now atleast i can use my comp. The card is giving max resolution 640 x 480 and max colors of 16 bit....The memory is showing horrible "1mb video memory", obviously you cant run today's game in that......I am very upset........

My father has strictly announced that "No upgradation before Jan".....that tells the whole story, will search for ew drivers, but cant see any hope of running C2k5 and hence no patches from me hereon........

Till i get a new Motherboard, Processor, Set of Rams, and a good Graphics card in Jan, i will take leave from graphics and work more on Various editors.......i guess this is the only plus point abt this post...

I believe u members are with me and pray that everything will fall into place sooner, rather than latter......t

Thank you (sad das_vicky)

Hero

Club Captain
ndn_enigma said:
By the looks of it das, the Asians would like to see a Ten Sports and the NZ'ers would like to see the NZ overlay, both of them should be made but it's just a matter of choosing which comes first which we'll leave upto you.

Can you send me graphic selector in my email as I have very slow dial up connection and is unable to download 75 file.My email is :

[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread