Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TT Boy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Prakash said:
Since I have never seen sky sports, I don't have any idea about it. Can you post a screenshot I will see what I can do about it.

Sorry I can't seem to get any screenshots (help anyone) and my Windows Media Player doesn't seem to be working but if you use this link (http://www.ecb.co.uk/news/multimedia/?Gm=20050601000000) and click on one of the video highlights, I am sure it will show the Sky Sports TV overlay. Try one of the Natwest ODI between Australia, England and Bangladesh.

If that doesn?t help, hopefully someone could take a picture of Sky Sports Cricket highlights of the Ashes later on tonight and post it up here for Prakash to make those modifications.

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
I only have old vid from 2k2 natwest series so that wud be of no use.

Prakash, do you think you could make some of the old ESPN/Star Sports TV Overlays as well as CWC 2k3? I might be able to post screenshots.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
DANNY79 said:
what do you use to edited the big file?
Use biggui. When you open it you will see rfe files. From there you need to get ig_scorebox_pc. You can edit this file in notepade or whatever just makesure you save it as rfe

Danny i have noticed a slight problem maybe someone will fix it when you have stripes in your scoreboard. I posted an attachmenet in this thread http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12900

DANNY79

Club Cricketer
Ive done that now. but how can i edit this?

Attachments

• totesport.JPG
    totesport.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 214

melucas

School Cricketer
Well done Prakash it has gotten rid of that annoying thing where you know that the batsman is out before the decision is made. Keep up the good work :cheers :cheers

aryan_6668

Club Cricketer
HEY i made an incomplete tv overlay but here at the bottom i got a white from no where i didn't put it. I would like to her some advice from you.
the logo i know i have make it transparent so i will the transparency later but the bottom bar is making me sick.help

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 195

Prakash

Executive member
bharat said:
It happeded to me to.But overall my try looks much better.(Don't takr it in the wrong sense.)

tensports0hw.jpg
How about this :)?

I don't think there isnt any point for 3 of us to try and make the same overlay....

DANNY79 said:
Ive done that now. but how can i edit this?
There seems to be some problem while extracting that 7ac69... file use the one which I am attaching(I've extracted it from the demo).

Attachments

• 7ac69a95d810236a72e073135195d310.zip
    7.5 KB · Views: 22

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Hey Prakash how far do you get with that Ten sports overlay. As if you have done the whole thing could i use that as it would save me a heap of time with my nine patch.

aryan_6668 said:
HEY i made an incomplete tv overlay but here at the bottom i got a white from no where i didn't put it. I would like to her some advice from you.
the logo i know i have make it transparent so i will the transparency later but the bottom bar is making me sick.help

There is probably something wrong with your bar image.

Prakash

Executive member
aussie1st said:
Hey Prakash how far do you get with that Ten sports overlay. As if you have done the whole thing could i use that as it would save me a heap of time with my nine patch.
Not too much just completed bar, old batter and old bowler things.

tsyrmas

Club Cricketer
aussie 1st... forgive me for probably askin sumthin stupid, but r u makin a tv overlay patch for Channel 9?? the aussie channel 9 that is

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
yea i am, i don't know how long it will take as i have uni but if i get free time i will try my best to finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread