David Beckham

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
SBS The World Game - Beckham stars in a real galaxy
Watching David Beckham strut his stuff with such purpose and authority for AC Milan in the hotbed that is Italian football, you?d be entitled to ask the million-dollar question so many are asking: What the hell is he doing in the United States?
Good article above if your interested. Beckham made a bad mistake by going to Galaxy and now he's paying for it. David has shown all the doubters wrong by doing 4 solid performances.

And if your good enough to play for Milan your good enough for England. FACT

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
No...not really. He's past it, overrated and his biggest appeal for the last few years has been his marketability. OPINION

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
But he's just came into the Serie - A and he looks like he's been there for decades. He wouldn't receive that much money if he was overrated. He is a model and all that but he also is a class player. Beckham is overrated but he's still very classy.

Arunava

Club Captain
agree there, his recent freaking goal from free-kick from an awkward angle just clears all doubts. he made immediate impact because he is class. he went to galaxy for a different reason but hasn't lost his skills.

his pinpoint crosses are still one of the best in world soccer.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Beckham made a bad mistake by going to Galaxy and now he's paying for it.

Trust me, he is the one who is getting paid crazy.

AC Milan according to me is the best destination for a player who is past his best but still has something left to offer. Apart from Kaka, Flamini and Pato, the team is filled with such players.

But he is still one of the biggest marketing tools, and if I were getting that much money, then I'd play in Somalia if I had to.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
He's paying for it now because Beckham wants to cancel his contract and he only accepted LA for the money. Now he realizes it's not about money. Beckhams lawyers are doing their best.

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Beckham will only leave LA Galaxy for ?20 milion. That's what I think anyway.

lewbis05

Club Cricketer
beckham has been over rated recently and he will go back to la galaxy from his loan to ac milan and he will be la galaxys best player

Users who are viewing this thread