sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey guys

Ive noticed that the fans on the PS4 when playing this game sound like a jet engine taking off I have cleaned the PS4 of dust and it still persists.

Anyone else with a PS4 have the same issue with the fans?

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
No, I haven't noticed anything like that and I've been playing it from day one. Does your ps4 make that sound only when your playing DBC or it happens with other games too? There were reports of a number of ps4 making loud noises (which turned out to be manufacturer fault) and sony replacement them IIRC.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
It makes the noise when I play the witcher 3 but that's a very demanding game but I dont think DBC is that demanding that it makes the fans go crazy.

I have also cleaned the dust from the fans and also put new thermal paste as the one I got from day 1 was totally messed up. My warranty ran out last december hence the reason why I opened it up.

ntrav

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey guys

Ive noticed that the fans on the PS4 when playing this game sound like a jet engine taking off I have cleaned the PS4 of dust and it still persists.

Anyone else with a PS4 have the same issue with the fans?

I get this. Only with DBC?!?

gunit123

County Cricketer
I also get the loud fan which I'm assuming is due to the PS4 overheating. I also have recently got the issue with Rocket League (free PS Plus game) but it is a known issue for everyone and the developers are working on a patch for it.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
I get this. Only with DBC?!?

I recently bought a new PS4 as my old PS4 warranty was up and was no longer accepting discs and I have no loud fan with DBC now from what I can suggest is if you still have warranty then send the PS4 back to Sony.

If your warranty is up then issues with loud fans can be sorted out by replacing the thermal paste as sony did a poor job with it.

ntrav

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I recently bought a new PS4 as my old PS4 warranty was up and was no longer accepting discs and I have no loud fan with DBC now from what I can suggest is if you still have warranty then send the PS4 back to Sony.

If your warranty is up then issues with loud fans can be sorted out by replacing the thermal paste as sony did a poor job with it.

My warranty ran out 6 months ago.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
My warranty ran out 6 months ago.

I would suggest opening it up and cleaning the dust from your fans and also replacing the thermal paste. You can find tutorials on YouTube how to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread