PS3: DBC Online Tour (PFC Cricket Federation)

• Thread starter Deleted member 149013
  • Start date

indian_tamizhan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Btw kindly try to add the following rules bro:-

- If the ball is invisible, the batsman must leave it completely. That is, he must not go for a shot (not even a defensive stroke). Even if he saw the ball visible at the last second either he must leave the ball completely without going for any shot or he can go for the shot at his own risk. So if the batsman leaves the ball completely (He must not do anything. He should just stand still), and if he is given out by bowled or lbw, then he must quit immediately and the opponent has to save the match.

- If the bowled was not given, then the batsman must give up his wicket in the next balls. ie., he must leave the next ball completely, and in this ball if its not bowled or even if its bowled & not given, he can run a bit & come back in the half way to his grease to give up his wicket. Here either keeper or bowler will make him run out.

- In case of glitchy run outs, the favor would 've to be given to the fielding team. ie., sometimes batsman press square button twice without knowing himself. At that time what happens is, after reaching the other end he runs again which causes the run out. So if that happens and if he is run out, then the blame has to be put on the batting side and the wicket has to be counted. I have lost many of my wickets by this. And to be on safer side what the batsman can do is, while approaching the grease he should press circle which will prevent this run out.

Hope these are all fair rules which will prevent any conflicts or misunderstandings in the game.

indian_tamizhan

Club Cricketer
And what about the match settings like field restrictions, number of reviews, new ball available, follow on runs..?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
You can also add the option that @SerenityClass use when we play is use of raising the bat option if the batting side needs a break or wants to point something out..

D

Deleted member 149013

You can also add the option that @SerenityClass use when we play is use of raising the bat option if the batting side needs a break or wants to point something out..
Thanks, yes all that is discussed on whatsapp. Breaks and if there is a problem.

indian_tamizhan

Club Cricketer
Won my first match against Paul. London(me) vs Kingston(Paul).
London won by an innings & 160 runs.

wpVI1V6.jpg

Sandeepasrani

School Cricketer
Game between me and solo.
Bonus points for 350+ and for dismissing opponent for less than 200

image.jpg image.jpg

indian_tamizhan

Club Cricketer
Game between me(London) and himanshu(New Delhi)
London(me) won by 9 wkts
Bonus points: 5
Winning points: 10

dqVAcqV.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread