DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I called about 5 btgames around me, my local one says I can come collect my pre order on Friday

3 other stores confirms the 8th

The last one says its realising in April but no set date

Dont know if my local one have not received the news yet or pre-orders will be dispatched on time

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I called about 5 btgames around me, my local one says I can come collect my pre order on Friday

3 other stores confirms the 8th

The last one says its realising in April but no set date

Dont know if my local one have not received the news yet or pre-orders will be dispatched on time

What did the Fourways one say :rolleyes and which one said the fifth?

mrzdt

Club Captain
Well on Thursday and Friday I am going to try all the shops around me.

Abyss

Club Cricketer
I think whichever one makes a plan for friday (if a plan is possible) will suddenly make some good money. Because it seems peeps are ready to cancel pre-orders and rush over to who ever might have it early. Might be a good time for one of the suppliers to pull in some favours

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Here's another info, i called look and listen, the guy said they'll be receiving stock on Thurs and will be available on Friday....I said I'll call later on Thurs to confirm if they have stock

Numbers for Boksburg though, u can call and ask for ur nearest branch
087 809 2650

koeloe

Associate Cricketer
The look and listen and bt games near me, confirmed that the game is delayed until the 8th of April.:(

Franna1017

School Cricketer
Who else thinks that Megarom is going to use this weekend as an excuse on Monday to delay the game even further ???!!! Cause I have a feeling that they will do that. This is South Africa and we know stuff don't get delivered over weekends...

danie

School Cricketer
I actually think the game will be sent to stores on friday as well as monday, i dont think it is a big delay, the delay is likely just getting the game to the relevent stores during this week, thus people confirming game will be delivered on friday etc.

rygers

School Cricketer
I agree with Danie. I reckon the issue is getting all discs to all BT Games to ensure a national release on the same day so they "delaying" release to make sure. I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of us get an sms to collect on Friday, some on Saturday / Monday etc etc

lars08

School Cricketer
Look and listen phoned my buddy to tell him the game will only release on the 8th

ruiter

School Cricketer
I spoke to someone at BT 2day he told me that if they get there stock in the nxt fiew days even before released date that they wil send me a sms to come pic up my copy.Tht would be grate

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I spoke to someone at BT 2day he told me that if they get there stock in the nxt fiew days even before released date that they wil send me a sms to come pic up my copy.Tht would be grate

Which BT games was this? Also guys am I right in saying every store is on the 8th and none is selling on Friday?

----------

what does Ross have to say about this

He has nothing to do with this.

Users who are viewing this thread