DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

Just got a sms that BTgames capegate have not recieved stock . What a blow :facepalm

My game is also on its way from Takealot. Got the shipping e-mail yesterday and saw it's on board the courier at the moment

Last edited:
You think that we wil still get our hands on the game today

Well seeing that Megarom are the distributors of the game in SA to all the companies selling the game ie. Takealot, Kalahari, BTgames, etc. The game should be available to everyone today but I could be wrong

I really hope so im supose to be sick and also took a raincheck on some invite

got my bt games sms saying i can pick up my copy :D :D :D

12 o clock cant come quick enough

I got my copy from Bt Games Atterbury about 30min ago... Not the steelbook but they say, that they will contact us later on to come collect the steelbook.

I got my copy from Bt Games Atterbury about 30min ago... Not the steelbook but they say, that they will contact us later on to come collect the steelbook.

Is the steelbook randomly handed out or are there people who specifically ordered it?

Its for people who pre-ordered way in advance. So last year basically.

Just picked up my copy at BT games Clearwater. Gonna be missing in action for a few hours. Ironically it's my last official day of leave and wife is home too. What are the odds? She's just going to have to watch all those reality shows she so dearly loves while I am deeply involved in Career mode.

Got my DBC 14....Its in the drive as we speak, updating system then good to go

Yippiiieee!

Later guys

Users who are viewing this thread