DBC14 In Sa- 4th of April on PS3+Xbox

Have to go collect my game but also have to work till 5 so eish

Are you guys just going to use the get best to get started?

I assume so yeah, they reckon you should create a "Be a Pro"/season before downloading the squad updates. Save the season and then download so that the names and things aren't all messed up in your season.

Seasons don't work with the academy at the moment.

Otherwise you might have Smith bowling 150k's and Steyn opening the batting.

Im starting a bowling all rounder and keeping all rounder seasons first and then updating with the best squads. Just so i have both ready.

I just got the sms that made my day im off see you bro's nxt week

I assume so yeah, they reckon you should create a "Be a Pro"/season before downloading the squad updates. Save the season and then download so that the names and things aren't all messed up in your season.

Seasons don't work with the academy at the moment.

Otherwise you might have Smith bowling 150k's and Steyn opening the batting.

Moose has it spot on. It's a shame really. Biff slinging down thunderbolts kinda kills it from an immersion point of view. Steyn probably could opening the batting if he put his mind to it ;) Ol' crazy eyes does what he wants.

Steyn probably could opening the batting if he put his mind to it ;) Ol' crazy eyes does what he wants.

That's for sure, lets hope he pulls off a cracker later on today!

The woman are taking a walloping, need to get to 110/120 minimum.

Last edited:
Got Mine From Ultimate Games here in PE..... i feel a bout of flu comming on need to go home

Only getting it at 5 though so I'll be playing nonstop.

No. You will be watching cricket as the Proteas win a close game via a Steyn over at the end of the innings.

Well if we lose today, at least we will have DBC to keep us busy over the weekend.

First gotta survive cricket...

Users who are viewing this thread