DBC14 PC Version Mod Screenshots

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
A work in progress mod - List A Top and Logo for the Australia Rebel Tours of South Africa.

8csqhGr.png

Have found literally one source image for the tops and one for the logo, very little to go on. happy enough though want to check it out more in game before releasing... (I will release it in the full confidence that nobody else is playing the rebel tours...)

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeah well , our Console peasants would unfortunately not be in a position to reap the rewards of all of your hard work .

But keep the good stuff going !

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
rebel tour pack preview - logos

gGxsen4.png

These are fantastic! Excellent work as the logos and information on the kits is hard to find. Can't wait to see the finished result and play out each series with these teams.

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Low Quality Works!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
These are fantastic! Excellent work as the logos and information on the kits is hard to find. Can't wait to see the finished result and play out each series with these teams.

thanks! just got a couple of issues with the kits I can't work out: part of the shoulder stripe in Aus List A isn't on full transparency, so not sure how to fix that. also, the eng 1990 shirt has a piping on one sleeve but the vest pattern always puts it on both. struggling with resolving those.

the images were next to impossible to get - in fact, the England 1990 logo I have not seen a single unobscured image - I've been working off a bit of it I saw in a picture of chris cowdrey! that is literally the only image I have of it.

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
ok.... the unbeleivable work. the full hd
and the best ever worki i have seen

smowy... do u agree now?

quincy159

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
thanks! just got a couple of issues with the kits I can't work out: part of the shoulder stripe in Aus List A isn't on full transparency, so not sure how to fix that. also, the eng 1990 shirt has a piping on one sleeve but the vest pattern always puts it on both. struggling with resolving those.

the images were next to impossible to get - in fact, the England 1990 logo I have not seen a single unobscured image - I've been working off a bit of it I saw in a picture of chris cowdrey! that is literally the only image I have of it.

I have found before that the vest templates in paticular use a mirror effect for the sleeves, meaning that we are limited to having the same pattern on both sleeves. Problems that you will also find is that on the non-vest/jumper template the lower part of the long sleeve shirt is mirrored to the other side. Unfortunately this means compromises have to be made at the sacrifice of accuracy.

I'm having problems with the 99 World Cup India kit at he moment for the same reason.

Not sure what you mean by the "transperancy issue at the moment? What part of the stripe isn't showing properly?

Users who are viewing this thread