• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theodom101

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I would like to purchase 2x Any bowler packs
Ok, will try get these done ASAP

I surely can. It will reduce the burden of editing players and their stats again for you.. One doubt though, why only 6 wickets, any specific reason for this limitation? I have gone through the complete thread and had a fairly good understanding of how you are trying to drive the format. But probably, I could have a little chat with one of you guys on Xbox party to get on-board.
Thanks, I'll wait to see if the inactive member is still interested in playing before handing his team off though. The 6 wicket limitation was to try and balance batting and bowling, with 10 wickets in a 10 over match seeming like too many and lending itself to only one style of play (i.e. attempting to whack every delivery out of the stadium). 6 wickets incentivises a more conservative approach. Cheers for having a look through what's been posted already, should make it easier.

Maybe we shall make a Whatsapp group ?
Possibly. I was thinking about making a facebook group/group chat to make discussion/organising matches easier, would people support this idea?

greed378

Club Captain
I'd happily join any sort of groupchat to keep up with this, also available now if anyone wants to play a game

theodom101

Club Captain
I have made a change to the way fixtures are formatted. Instead of following any sort of round structure you only need to meet a required number of games before the weekly deadline (the teams you play in this time does not matter). The sheet posted on the front page will hopefully provide an easier way to see which games have been completed.

Last edited:

theodom101

Club Captain
REMINDER: NEXT DEADLINE @ 00:00 GMT 9/1/2017
At this time 4 games must have been played by every team. All teams who have completed less than 4 games at this time will receive a suspended 1 point deduction. If they have caught up on all matches by the next deadline, the point will be restored. I have listed the number of games each team must complete to avoid deductions below.
5hit Kickers - 1 game remaining
Balls of Fire - COMPLETED
Dubai Falcons - 4 games remaining
Haryana Hurricanes - 1 games remaining
IndianSpurs - 4 games remaining (extended deadline)
Manchester Mammoths - 1 game remaining
Stephen FC - COMPLETED

Last edited:

theodom101

Club Captain
Am I eligible to signup for this now ? Looks like a pretty good format..

Gamertag: kaptainkishore
Team Name: IndianSpurs
Starter Pack Nationality: India

Sorry for the delay with this, I had to make sure the other player wasn't continuing. Your starter pack is below. I will upload your team in the next few minutes, at which point you may download it by searching 'Theo and Dom' in the cricket academy.

:goldo::ind::bat: Yuvraj Singh (80 OVR)
:goldo::saf::bat: Temba Bavuma (75 OVR)
:slvo::aus::bat: David Hussey (72 OVR)
:slvo::saf::bat: Jaques Rudolph (72 OVR)
:bro::aus::bat: Charlie Hemphrey (50 OVR)
:purpo::sri::wk: Tilkarante Dilshan (85 OVR)
:slvo::nz::ar: Grant Elliot (73 OVR)
:bro::wi::ar: Keemo Paul (61 OVR)
:bro::aus::ar: Jack Wildermuth (50 OVR)
:bro::ind::ar: Jaskaran Singh (50 OVR)
:slvo::aus::bwl: Jackson Bird (71 OVR)
:bro::ind::bwl: Shreyas Gopal (50 OVR)
:bro::eng::bwl: Brad Taylor (49 OVR)
:bro::ind::bwl: Akshay Wakhare (47 OVR)
:bro::ind::bwl: Murugan Ashwin (44 OVR)

Last edited:

theodom101

Club Captain
Regarding the group chat idea, if everybody PMs me with their facebook profile I can set one up which will hopefully make conversation and organisation easier

Users who are viewing this thread