1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Manchester Mammoths show strength in big win
xpqcAqP.png

0kvUCGm.png

3hClWzG.png

hhVJQQX.png

iMf8Fei.png
Injuries: Abu Hider (1 Match)
Retun to fitness: Asad Shafiq (Manchester Mammoths)
MOTM: Babar Azam (75 -> 77)
Balls of Fire: 10 (wickets taken) + 114 (runs scored) = 124 coins
Manchester Mammoths: 250 (win) + 30 (wickets taken) + 115 (runs scored) = 395 coins​

Balls of Fire finally pick up first points in win over Hurricanes
Lep851S.png

zO5JTmA.png

wTct8gB.png

NSaCAMs.png

f65UgK0.png
Injuries: Dushmantha Chameera (1 match)
MOTM: Alistair Cook (84 -> 86)
Haryana Hurricanes: 40 (wickets taken) + 79 (runs scored) = 119 coins
Balls of Fire: 250 (win) + 60 (wickets taken) + 82 (runs scored) = 392 coins​

Last edited:

theodom101

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Link to spreadsheet containing useful information about the league (ladder, stats, injury list, fixtures & results)

DISCLAIMER: Some statistics may be incorrect due to input error. I will periodically check all ladder-related statistics but it is too time consuming to check others. Please let me know if anything seems wrong.

Last edited:

greed378

Club Captain
Nice one on the tables cheers, I'll pm you my facebook profile in a sec. Any of the people short on games want to play me anytime today? I'm pretty free for the next 12 hours at least so drop a message in here or add me on xbox (Greed378)

5hitkicker

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I have discarded from my squad :bro::sco::ar: Ruaidhri Smith (50 OVR), :bro::sco::bat: Andrew Umeed (41 OVR) and :bro::eng::bwl: Rob Sayer (49 OVR).

I'm not sure what happens with discard players. Do you get a quick sell price for discarding or do they go back onto the market for other players?

kishore_513

School Cricketer
Sorry for the delay with this, I had to make sure the other player wasn't continuing. Your starter pack is below. I will upload your team in the next few minutes, at which point you may download it by searching 'Theo and Dom' in the cricket academy.

:goldo::ind::bat: Yuvraj Singh (80 OVR)
:goldo::saf::bat: Temba Bavuma (75 OVR)
:slvo::aus::bat: David Hussey (72 OVR)
:slvo::saf::bat: Jaques Rudolph (72 OVR)
:bro::aus::bat: Charlie Hemphrey (50 OVR)
:purpo::sri::wk: Tilkarante Dilshan (85 OVR)
:slvo::nz::ar: Grant Elliot (73 OVR)
:bro::wi::ar: Keemo Paul (61 OVR)
:bro::aus::ar: Jack Wildermuth (50 OVR)
:bro::ind::ar: Jaskaran Singh (50 OVR)
:slvo::aus::bwl: Jackson Bird (71 OVR)
:bro::ind::bwl: Shreyas Gopal (50 OVR)
:bro::eng::bwl: Brad Taylor (49 OVR)
:bro::ind::bwl: Akshay Wakhare (47 OVR)
:bro::ind::bwl: Murugan Ashwin (44 OVR)

Thanks mate. Thats one hell of a work. Even got a related team logo and the commentator calls my team Spurs too..

Last edited:

theodom101

Club Captain
Nice one on the tables cheers, I'll pm you my facebook profile in a sec. Any of the people short on games want to play me anytime today? I'm pretty free for the next 12 hours at least so drop a message in here or add me on xbox (Greed378)
Cheers mate, haven't received many profiles yet so if more are interested that would be great.

I have discarded from my squad :bro::sco::ar: Ruaidhri Smith (50 OVR), :bro::sco::bat: Andrew Umeed (41 OVR) and :bro::eng::bwl: Rob Sayer (49 OVR).

I'm not sure what happens with discard players. Do you get a quick sell price for discarding or do they go back onto the market for other players?
They now go back into the player pool and can be found in packs, you would get the quick sell price. You can of course try and sell your players to other teams and trade them away instead, though you might struggle to find a trade for those three haha

Thanks mate. Thats one hell of a work. Even got a related team logo and the commentator calls my team Spurs too..
Thanks mate, appreciate it.

theodom101

Club Captain
Brad Haddin - 92 off 28
dGi1AbP.png

sMAgBsS.png

bFL7N4L.png

kblJgz1.png

YsqVOLX.png
Injuries: Brad Haddin (2 matches), Wahab Riaz (1 match)
Retun to fitness: Abu Hider (Manchester Mammoths)
MOTM: Brad Haddin (86 -> 87)
5hit Kickers: 250 (win) + 60 (wickets taken) + 181 (runs scored) = 491 coins
Manchester Mammoths: 50 (wickets taken) + 60 (runs scored) = 110 coins​

Mammoths return to winning ways over Falcons
7oVrAG0.png

XMY0Kis.png

NE1YXLi.png
Injuries: Josh Lalor (4 matches)
MOTM: AB De Villiers (92 -> 93)
Dubai Falcons: 40 (wickets taken) + 74 (runs scored) = 114 coins
Manchester Mammoths: 250 (win) + 50 (wickets taken) + 77 (runs scored) = 377 coins​

5hitkicker

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Brad Haddin (2 matches)
god please help me no

:bro::ind::bwl: Naman Ojha (50 OVR)
:bro::eng::bwl: Rob Sayer (49 OVR)
I think you accidentally removed Pipi Raho from the main page squads instead of Rob Sayer. Also Naman Ojha is a 75 rated wicket keeper, Pragyan Ojha is a Left arm orthodox perhaps thats who that bronze player was meant to be?

Cheers for all the work you are doing though and that is a cracking table!

Last edited:

theodom101

Club Captain
Next Deadline: 16/1 00GMT
At this point each team will need to have completed 7 matches. Failure to do so will incur a one point deduction, which can be restored if you meet the following deadline.
Currently @GPDave007 and @Deepak Dalal are behind on the deadlines, meaning they have both received (temporary) one point deductions.

This does not apply to IndianSpurs. Instead @kishore_513 will need to have completed four games by the upcoming deadline to meet his extended deadline

[DOUBLEPOST=1483930657][/DOUBLEPOST]
god please help me no
Rest in peace

Deepak Dalal

School Cricketer
Next Deadline: 16/1 00GMT
At this point each team will need to have completed 7 matches. Failure to do so will incur a one point deduction, which can be restored if you meet the following deadline.
Currently @GPDave007 and @Deepak Dalal are behind on the deadlines, meaning they have both received (temporary) one point deductions.

This does not apply to IndianSpurs. Instead @kishore_513 will need to have completed four games by the upcoming deadline to meet his extended deadline

[DOUBLEPOST=1483930657][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rest in peace

I have completed the 4 matches yesterday itself. I will share the screenshot today.

5hitkicker

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Also Naman Ojha is a 75 rated wicket keeper, Pragyan Ojha is a Left arm orthodox perhaps thats who that bronze player was meant to be?
Actually I found who 'Naman Ojha' is suppose to be. The 50 rated bowler Nabhan Ojha is the on-disk version of the real life Kenyan International Nehemiah Odihambo. I have added Nehemiah Odihambo to my squad but will not play him until I get the all clear that this was the player that I was supposed to recieve.

theodom101

Club Captain
I think you accidentally removed Pipi Raho from the main page squads instead of Rob Sayer. Also Naman Ojha is a 75 rated wicket keeper, Pragyan Ojha is a Left arm orthodox perhaps thats who that bronze player was meant to be?

Cheers for all the work you are doing though and that is a cracking table!
Yeah, I must have removed Raho instead. Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, Nehemiah Odihambo is the player you should have. I have fixed both of these issues now and you are clear to play.

I want to release below 2 players.

Abhijit Dey (44 OVR)

Armaan Jaffer (48 OVR)
Done

theodom101

Club Captain
5hit Kickers requested an any WK pack.
:bro::nep::wk: Binod Bhandari (46 OVR)

Users who are viewing this thread