DC Comic Movies or Marvel Comic Movies?

Earagav

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Which ones do you like? The ones based on comics by DC or the ones by Marvel?

*I have not watched many movies.

DC : I have only watched the Man of Steel, Catwoman, Batman triology. I love all of those movies.
DC has not come up with many movies like Marvel but has produced some great specimens.

"The Dark Knight" is regarded as the most complex superhero movie ever made. Sometimes it is also considered as the best superhero movie ever.

Marvel : First of all I am a big fan of X-Men. I have never ever read a comic book but have read about x-men in wikipedia. The x-men running decently.

But when it comes marvel studios, they are regularly making movies, building up new series, keeping the momentum going.

I like DC ones.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You loved catwoman ? The Halle Berry Catwoman ?

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
And answering the thread. DC's over reliance on Batman/Superman is a bit annoying. I am glad they are moving towards a more diverse set of superheroes in the lead

Marvel/Disney collaboration has been absolutely fantastic ever since Iron Man 1. And the build up to Avengers and now Avengers 2 is just creative excellence

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Both. Although I need to catch up with the Marvel side, especially Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Users who are viewing this thread