Decent game - heres why!

rfactorF1Dan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys my first post on the forum :p

After waiting all day for it to let me download it i headed straight to the nets to practice and was quiete surprised by how much it got me really enjoying myself lol it feels like a cricket sim which is a pleasent change from AC2009 it has a very hard learning curve though but its a challenge which is better than any other title ive played!! just my opinion and wandered what you peopla think!

DougMac

School Cricketer
I agree it is hard but also enjoyable. A very nice change to to pick it up and be able to score at 20 an over after 5mins of playing time. Also I have to admit the lack of commentry doesn't bother me, its better than having the same thing said over and over again. What does everyone else think?

Highlander999

ICC President
Welcome to the forum Dan :)

I agree with you, I really found this a tricky game to learn and still am challenged by it, just on normal difficulty. It certainly is good fun to play and the best cricket game I have played to date

P

pcfan123

Hey Dan, I too found the practice nets to be awesome. My opinion of the game diminished after playing the final product though. Will be interested to see how your opinions changes after playing a few matches.

D

Dutch

Online is a real load of fun. Lots of good banter and great games. timing is offputting to say the least. Just played Fazzy. Good news is I kept him under a 100 (believe me thats good in 10 overs!)

Bad news I was out for 1! yes thats right: 1. Hi hi!:D:laugh:p:eek::noway:sarcasm:)

shirazu

Club Cricketer
Saw you around online but ping was like 300ms to you so didn't play :(

D

Dutch

Just loving this game! Playing The Netherlands against the Aussies in a 50 over ODI. Bowling is really enjoyable. You can beat players, play tactically, vary things up and it is great fun! Restricted the Aussies to 237 all out (woohoo!) Bad news is: I'm batting!:D

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dont know if this has been asked earlier but whats the download size for the full version from Steam ?

Tacrolimus

School Cricketer
Great fun so far and definitely a steep learning curve.

Daren't go online until I get some semblance of ability going!

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
how many stadiums are in this game?

D

Dutch

how many stadiums are in this game?

There are 5 or 6 custom stadiums with different kinds of pitches and conditions. They are well worked out and I feel they have done them well.:)

siddhi

School Cricketer
Got this game mainly after seeing the reactions on this forum. I'm loving this game. Because you can't slog every ball, it becomes extra satisfying when you pull off something.

Had a couple of close, exciting online matches. Best moment so far: online game, bouncer by shane bond, dhoni gets inside the line and hooks it over fine leg for a six :)

abfo

School Cricketer
Having played the demo I felt that pulling or hooking are the most easily played shots out of 34. Is that true in the real game as well?

Users who are viewing this thread