Deep analysis of the Ashes cricket game

lion100lion

International Coach
Trickstar should have not named the game as 'Ashes'.
That would not only have lowered the expectations from the cricket fans, but also given them more time to tackle the problems of the game's engine.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
And removed the only reason anyone would have bought it.

Simple fact is, if we didn't get mainstream reporting of the videos of how bad it was, it would have released in retail stores and plenty of people would have bought it because it was the 'Ashes' game.

silverthorne

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Any other questions about AC 2013?
If not, I guess this thread can then eventually fall off the cliff :)

Have a nice day :)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And removed the only reason anyone would have bought it.

Simple fact is, if we didn't get mainstream reporting of the videos of how bad it was, it would have released in retail stores and plenty of people would have bought it because it was the 'Ashes' game.

We'll never really know, however it would be true to say that they never told retailers that the stock wasn't coming until the "apology" so it would be reasonable to believe that had the backlash not occurred then the game would have been distributed.

----------
@silverthorne you can't hex-edit a file and tell me what someone had for lunch, the extrapolation and supposition is worse than a Sherlock Holmes episode.

I am glad you have called "Time".

Last edited:

srk121

International Coach
We'll never really know, however it would be true to say that they never told retailers that the stock wasn't coming until the "apology" so it would be reasonable to believe that had the backlash not occurred then the game would have been distributed.

----------
@silverthorne you can't hex-edit a file and tell me what someone had for lunch, the extrapolation and supposition is worse than a Sherlock Holmes episode.

I am glad you have called "Time".

@ Ross, during the period of June-Dec how much did the whole debacle impact the release of DBC14? obviously it has made affected quite a lot that is the reason the game is still not out, however i would like ask how many times your plans were revised?

What was the original date in your mind for the release of DBC14?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Considering our predictions, because that's what forward dates are, were all based on Ashes 2013 being a bit bad and a bit late, not the worst game ever made and six months late, it changed so many times now it's hard to remember.

We started our "Spend" with retailers in October and historically we have released within six weeks of that spend.

silverthorne

Club Captain
You better not be badmouthing Benedict Cumberbatch...

????? I don't know who he is.

When I first came here, I set out to debunk and expose the lies Trickstar was telling.

I can state the attitudes of the people from 505 Games down to TrickStar is protecting themselves. They know they are doing this charade, telling lies, false statements, putting profits before working game.

silverthorne

Club Captain
@grkama, let's take it to private message.

If no other questions, then see you in a while :)

I will check this forum from time to time, I have covered almost all the problems about AC2013 and debunking all the lies that TrickStar games have been telling others.

If anything new comes up, I will be happy to share it with this board :yes

grkrama

National Board President
@silverthorne no it was not a question to you.. it was just my views on theism and athesism , was deleted by mods as it was not in essence with the thread..doubt u would want to discuss that.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the only true faith

no joke, some of the best beer I've ever had was when I was in Lithuania. At least, their "cheap" beer is 100x better than British or Aussie crap, and five times cheaper

silverthorne

Club Captain
One of the companies that provided the AI, Xaitment, collapsed.
They must have suffered a very bad reputation after Ashes Cricket 2013 was released.

Apologies for sending 'Ross' private emails recommending this.[DOUBLEPOST=1415004396][/DOUBLEPOST]*Ashes Cricket 2013 AI = how the cricketers bizarrely move around and logic for the animations which you see on the YouTube videos.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
You know that when you post in here a siren goes off at my house? :)

Have you got a link to that story? I couldn't find anything.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Very delayed siren :)

Users who are viewing this thread