• Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisb

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
you haven't changed the title of the last post, it says 'No legends in IPL' but the post is about the fixtures. :facepalm

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Please remove this:
lg-share-en.gif

It looks so stupid, just coz it's on the real site doesn't mean you have to use it

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I like the new idea with the "new teams" It certainly seems like something new and interesting. KIU and will look forward to more updates!

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Chris Gayle Press-Conference

538475-chris-gayle.jpg

We are very close to the start of DLF IPL 3 so it was time for Delhi Daredevils to announced their Captain and Vice-Captain for DLF IPL 3 and they announced Chris Gayle as their new Captain and Kevin Pietersen as their new Vice-Captain...Chris Gayle talked to the media yes he said that only few questions please because he just came from West Indies and was tired.

Q.1 Did Delhi Daredevils staff asked Sehwag to be the captain of the team?

Ans by Chris Gayle-Yes indeed we asked him to be the captain but he said that i am fine without being the captain of Delhi Daredevils. If i am not the captain i have less pressure and it helps me to remain in a good form....

Q.2 We have seen Delhi Daredevils playing well till Semi-Finals but then they are not managing to go to Finals any idea why?

Ans I am new to this Delhi Daredevils side but what i think is they were not managing to go to Finals because we didn't had a good balance in their side but now we have a good balance in out side and we are sure we will go to Finals and Will win too for our fans.

Q.3 As we know that you are opener and Gambhir too will Sehwag still bat as a opener or as he has said in past he will come to bat at second down?

Ans I am not sure about that but i guess he will come first down or second down as you said. Kevin Pietersen is a first down player so maybe because of that he will come second down,OK,No more question now.

That was all from the Gayle's Press Conference but one more thing that Delhi staff did in this Press Conference was that they showed the official Delhi Daredevils kit for DLF IPL 2010 season.

DELHI DAREDEVILS KIT.png

To Be Continued

Aditya

ICC Board Member
DLF IPL Season 3 opening ceremony.

Finally the much anticipated DLF IPL Season 3 opening ceremony celebrations started...DY Patil Stadium roared very loudly when the celebrations were going on...Ground staff were trying there best to make stadium as beautiful as they can from last few months and they did a marvelous job...

ipl1.jpg
DY Patil Stadium look while opening ceremony of DLF IPL Season 3 was going on!

There were some beautiful performances in the DLF IPL Season 3 opening ceremony. Many foreign people were called to show their art in the opening ceremony and they all did a great job....Mumbai Indians were not playing in the first match but then also DY Patil Stadium had a great atmosphere.

ipl+opning+3.jpg

Some great performances during the opening ceremony of DLF IPL Season 3​

89573.jpg
Beautiful lightning during the opening ceremony of DLF IPL Season 3.​

KAttrina-Kaif-IPL-photos.jpg
Katrina Kaif performing during the opening ceremony​

So as you can see that the atmosphere in DY Patil Stadium is absolutely marvelous. Now we are building up to the starting match of DLF IPL Season 3 starting.

Coming Up-Next
Deccan Chargers VS Kolkata Knight Riders
At DY Patil Stadium,Mumbai

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I am surprised. Katrina doing the dance in the same costume with the same dancers with whom she performed in Season 2's closing ceremony. :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
Good luck Delhi Daredevils ... specially against Mumbai where Sachin is there.:)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Deccan win their first match all thanks to Gilly!

103464.jpg

So the much anticipated match finally started. On a good cricket pitch Kolkata Knight Riders won the toss and elected to bat first...When Kolkata Knight Riders were coming onto the field there was a huge roar from the crowd mainly because there openers are very attacking and crowd can expect some big sixes from them....

Kolkata Knight Riders suffered an very early blow of their main batsmen Dilshan....Adam Gilchrist had some plans in his mind and came close to wicket so that Dilshan don't play on front foot and if he plays on front foot Gilly can stump him and that's what happened. After an early dismissal came Inzemam Ul Haq one of the finest cricket players and he did a good job to build the innings....

Although Kolkata suffered one more blow on Tamim Iqbal and they were in huge pressure then came Lance Klusener...Inzemam and Lance did pretty well to take innings further...Klusener was playing few strokes but Inzemam made sure that he gives strike to Klusener regularly and don't loose his wicket. Just when it seemed that Kolkata Knight Riders innings is building again Inzemam gave his wicket away Nathan Bracken bowled a very slow delivery and Inzemam finally decided to play a big stroke and was bowled.In the very next over Klusener gave his wicket away Bracken again bowled a very nice delivery he basically pitched it short and Klusener thought to go for it and Ponting took a very good catch in the position of 3rd man...

After Inzemam and Klusener except Perera no one managed to convert there score to double figure and Kolkata Knight Riders just managed to put 113 on the board. Defending champions were happy with their performance and now it was time for the players to show with the bat that what can they do...

After good bowling by Deccan Chargers bowlers it was time for Deccan Chargers batsmen to win the match for their team. Deccan Chargers captain did quite well to that for his team...Chargers even suffered a early blow..Mcgrath got some surprise bounce from the pitch and Marsh nicked it and it was straight to slip,Shane Warne....Ricky Ponting got a good start but he was not able to convert it into a good score and lost his wicket on a cheap score of 7....His wicket was taken by none other than his old friend Glenn Mcgrath....Glenn Mcgrath pitched it short and Ponting had no timing whatsoever and was bowled....

After two early blows Luke Wright did well to stay at the middle with Adam Gilchrist....Gilchrist saw that his team has suffered some early blows so he didn't gone for any big strokes and did well to re-build his team innings....Soon Gilchrist reached his fifty but soon after his fifty Luke Wright wicket fall but the good thing was that Deccan Chargers didn't needed much runs for winning the match and next batsmen was Shakib Al Hasan he did well to stay at the crease till the end of the match and in the end Deccan Chargers won it easily with Adam Gilchrist 63*... Now lets have a look at both teams batting and bowling card....

Kolkata Knight Riders batting and Deccan Chargers bowling card

SCORECARD1_1.png

Deccan Chargers batting and Kolkata Knight Riders bowling card

SCORECARD1_2.png

Man Of The Match:-Adam Gilchrist for his 64*....

Next Match:-
Mumbai Indians vs Rajathan Royals

At Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai

To Be Continued

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
You use .... way too much
Presentation is alright , could be improved, too much writing though, no point in writing that much excelt for Delhi matches, good job anyhow KIU

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I guess you should simply post the scorecard of the match's of other teams and write such huge reviews on the match's of DD.

The presentation is awesome. I'd just suggest using some other font.

Cheers :)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Easy win for Rajasthan Royals!

109416.jpg

There were lots of expectations from Mumbai Indians for DLF IPL Season 3. They were playing at their hometown so the crowd support was with them but then also they didn't managed to win the game for their city. It was damn good batting track but except Jayasuriya and Dumminy no one from Mumbai Indians was able to make a big score. Mumbai Indians manage to make 152 its was a good score but not on this pitch. Hughes showed his his potential and won the match easily for his side...Rajasthan Royal suffered a early blow of Uthappa but Hughes and Katich did very well to win the match for their side...

Now lets us have a look at Mumbai Indians and Rajasthan Royals batting and bowling card

Mumbai Indians batting and Rajasthan Royals bowling card

Scorecard_1.png

Rajasthan Royals batting and Mumbai Indians bowling card

Scorecard_2.png

Man Of The Match:-Phillip Hughes for his 64*

Coming Up-Next:-
Delhi Daredevils vs Kings XI Punjab
Live From Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali, Chandigarh

To Be Continued

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I'd suggest you not to post pictures, as they aren't of the actual IPL, so they don't look good. This is what I feel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread