Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can't change team kit for one player. :p I just changed Kings XI Punjab kit colour to pink and it may, or may not look good on a individual player. As far as points table is concern I have selected blue colour because Delhi Daredevils team have two colours Red and Blue so to go with it I selected blue because red would have been even worst.

Last edited:

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Guys, I want to ask that should I continue this story? Not that I don't have interest in this but I don't guess that members are enjoying this story much. That is because of the story line and I agree that the storyline of this story isn't the best. I just need suggestion, should I continue this story or not? Let me know guys, what are your views on this story. If I stop this story then I will put my all efforts on my Indian story.

Bounce

County Cricketer
Please don't stop it. I cannot live without this story. :sarcasm

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You can stop it if you want. I'd like your Indian story to improve much more then.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
I am thinking to stop this story as well. I am putting my best efforts to this but still because of storyline this story is not getting really good response and it's fair enough because this story is going nowhere as far as storyline is concern. But I will wait for other members to post in this thread as well, regarding the topic of should I continue this story or not. I wanted to complete this story but because the storyline is not good enough I am thinking to put my best efforts into my Indian story.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
My suggestion:
I won't mind Aditya if you would close this story.
This is because, if you even put half of the efforts you put in it plus the efforts in you India story for the same story, then it would be one of the more better stories currently on PC.
It's no use to put your dearest time in something, which YOU'RE not liking and you're not getting enough response.

Move ahead Adi, close this and win the world please.:thumbs

Aditya

ICC Board Member
OK then guys. Sadly, I will ask a mod to close this story. But the good thing is that I can now put my best efforts to my Indian story. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread