• Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boundaries

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Excellent story. A lot of work seems to be put into this and interesting to see how each team is getting on. Have read the last few pages and will be a keen reader. Keep it up!

Out of interest what game have you done this on?

Bounce

County Cricketer
Great batting by Wright.
Love the way you change the kits! Can I know the trick? :D

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nothing special just photoshop skills. Just change the kit colour with paint bucket tool and play with the options like multiply, liner light and others. I am thinking to do a tutorial on it once I complete this story. :)

Bounce

County Cricketer
Nothing special just photoshop skills. Just change the kit colour with paint bucket tool and play with the options like multiply, liner light and others. I am thinking to do a tutorial on it once I complete this story. :)

Trying the hide them, huh! :D

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yuvraj stars in kings XI punjab victory.....​

Yuvraj Singh.png
Yuvraj Singh smashes Collingwood for a six

On a pitch where bowlers have the upper hand Kings XI Punjab won the toss and elected to bowl first. No surprises in the decision. Warner continued his poor form with the bat as he departed for just 6. But then Smith and Dravid did very well to re construct the innings and take Royal Challengers Bangalore score to a respective position. They both played fine but very slow according to t20 and Royal Challengers Bangalore were able to make 124.. Kings XI Punjab got off to a horrible start as they lost 2 early wickets of McCullum and Hayden. But then Murali and Yuvraj did the job which Smith and Dravid did for Royal Challengers Bangalore, job of re constructing the innings. But a bit differently. Yuvraj was playing his normal innings, smashing bad balls away for boundaries and taking singles and doubles and sometimes triples on good balls. On other hand Vijay was basically rotating the strike to take the innings forward. Vijay got out in the 10th over for 32. Next batsman was Styris. Styris just did the job of supporting Yuvraj to play till the end of the innings and that's what happened and Kings XI Punjab won the match in the 18th over. Yuvraj played a good knock of 67 and that's why he was awarded with the man of the match award.

Scorecard_1.png
Scorecard_2.png

Points Table
Points Table.png

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Yuvraj looks crap in that jersey, I'd have to say bad work on color.

Rest, presentation was good, nice writing, just improve the points tablem, it doesn't suit the eyes and is looking not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread