Demo expander

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well,am i the only one or did anyone else get a warning from their AV system regarding benjs hack ? I use NOD 32 and it threw a warning saying the executable contains Win32/Keylogger.HotKeysHook.A trojan !!

Ricco_M

Club Captain
Thanks for that benjs -works a treat!! :)

Should keep me going until the 23rd!!

Benj

School Cricketer
Pat said:
Well,am i the only one or did anyone else get a warning from their AV system regarding benjs hack ? I use NOD 32 and it threw a warning saying the executable contains Win32/Keylogger.HotKeysHook.A trojan !!
I did say that because it's made in TMK the hotkey hook that TMK uses is detected as a virus.

It's incredibly simple to make your own if you're worried about it. All you need to do is nop the address 43FB39 to stop it adding 1 to the overs count at the end of every over.

Pat

International Coach
Oh thanks for clearing it up ! Cheers :)

U-va

School Cricketer
Thanks man too good just waiting for full game to play it online.

deep_r_88

School Cricketer
BLC 07 Demo Joypad Config

Guys,

I found the key config used by Codies to be bit tedious , I found this cool s/w which allowed me to config my keyboard to the Joypad. I used a Logitech Precision Gamepad to setup the entire stuff.

1. Download GameTrick From Here
http://www.download.com/Gametrick/3000-2121_4-10306236.html

2. Install Gametrick ( Should be a straight foward installation )

3. Plug in your gamepad and then run gametrick . You will see the gamepad name in the textbox. Expand it to see the buttons list. If you are not sure what your buttons (numbers ) are , there is a control panel button on the right side , click on it and it will open up the joypad controllers config screen.

Button 0 would be Button 1 on your gamepad ( it was on mine )

4. Double click on the button you want to configure and you would get a smaller screen. Tick the Output on and set which key you want to assign it to. You will find "1" and "KP 1" the KP 1 is the keypad one i.e select the KP <number> and you will have 3 options on your right Hit,Toggle,Static Pulse. Choose static pulse with high sensitivity for all you shots thats KP 2, KP 6, KP 1 etc. However for KP 8 i.e running btw wickets reduce the sensitivity by 4 to 5 markers as high sensitivity will make the batsman run more than once for a single press.

5. Well once you done with configuring your shots ,running etc it comes to fielding. The best part of this s/w is that you can assign more that 2 keyboard keys to a single joypad button. i choose the KP 2 button to have the normal shot and catch timer button ( its also throw at the keeper's end).Now the catch button by default is the mouse LMB. There is an option to map the mouse to the joypad also.

6. Well all set now comes your axis. All you have to do is to choose the option which would enable both negative and positive for your joypad. And tahts it configure the positive x axis as D negative X as A... positive Y as w and negative as s. Well the axis get shaded to let you know which is the part you have chosen. The shaded part is toward which the axis is pointing.

7. Now all that is set. Save the file first you will not want to keep doing the same everytime. Click the enable button and minimise gametrick.

8. To test open notepad and start typing using your gamepad. If all goes well .Run BLIC 2007 and you can see you are able to play shots using your joypad. You will still be able to use your keyboard.

9. You can change the Gametrick settings all you have to do is alt tab blic and get to the minimsed gametrick and disable it first.. edit the required buttons enable it and then maximise BLIC and voila there you are playing BLIC DEMO on the joypad..... Use the demo expansion pack to play for hours and hours...

Hope the tutorial helps and this is my first on Planet Cricket..

Cheers,

Deeps

deep_r_88

School Cricketer
Well I guess it should? The gamepads which are not supported by Gametrick are Microsoft Strategic Commander and the Nostromo Speed Pad. Give it a try and let know how well did it go

Users who are viewing this thread