Demo Extender

Thanks to abbh for the extender and thanks to shakeell for the mozilla suggestion, resolved my problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
161 all out, ended up just trying to smack each ball.

Hughes top scored with 52.

Anderson took 6 wickets.

Limited overs version of the demo extender will be released today.

AbBh added 11 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Oooo its already 2 am here were i live. Donno if i should go to bed or wait....

Yea but if ur an insomniac like me then AC 09 >>>>>>>>> Sleep & Health...

Do you guys have any firewall installed? I think something at your end is blocking the download from completing. I've uploaded a .7z version and its encrypted. The password is "extender"(without the quotes of course).

Nop. I dont have any anti virus right now on my pc i think only windows firewall its on.

how does it work extender
i run the file i have installed demo of ac09 released on 30th

Whaddup people !!

The extender is cool. I am not sure if its just me but i find the game to be a bit different with the extender. There are way lot more edges than the orignal game .I could be wrong but thats what i thought.
OOh and by the way, i am still playing in normal mode. Its a great game except for the foolish runouts by the computer. Cant wait till Friday

i have vista and have downloaded 7zip then downloaded AC09DE_BETA.7z and saved it as files to desktop then placed in 7zip and extracted ,then i have the red cricket ball which says "ac09 demo extender" press that to start game and i get
"failed to start ashes cricket 2009 demo"
then it asks to "disable anti virus/firewall"
can anyone help thx g :doh

i have vista and have downloaded 7zip then downloaded AC09DE_BETA.7z and saved it as files to desktop then placed in 7zip and extracted ,then i have the red cricket ball which says "ac09 demo extender" press that to start game and i get
"failed to start ashes cricket 2009 demo"
then it asks to "disable anti virus/firewall"
can anyone help thx g :doh

I am no expert but when i first downloaded the expander i downloaded it onto the desktop and tried playing it from there but i couldnt launch the game. So i restarted the system and copied the expander file into the actual directory of the demo and tried opening the expander from there and it worked.
U might want to try doing that...
NB: i use vista

Users who are viewing this thread