CR Controls Modifier v1.1 - Works with Demo Also

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Someone requested me this long back when the demo and beta came so made this. This will allow you to change controls of CR without any restrictions. Though you can change controls in the game but the game controls editor doesn't allow you to set same controls for batting and bowling. I have tested this with BETA but don't know whether it works for Demo or not as I don't have the demo version anymore.There may be some error is the application as it's not stable.

NOTE: Please use this at your own risk. Please use BACKUP option while modifying the controls.
If you are experiencing any problems after changing contols, use RESTORE.

Currently, there is no error handling in this tool but there will be later on.

To use, simple run the application and then click on Load. Select the root folder of Cricket Revolution (eg c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\cricket revolution). Click on Backup if you want to make a backup or restore if you want to restore an earlier backup. Change the controls of your choice and then click save.

I don't know about the general configs but still I added :p.
Please post your feedback so that I can fix the bugs.

FEATURES
Assign all the keyboard keys. Even the keys which are reserved in the game.
Backup/Restore feature
Safe file handling
Works with Demo also

REQUIREMENTS
Net Framework 3.5
Administrator mode in Windows Vista/7
Cricket Revolution (:p)

THANKS
VB.net/C#
Mindstorm Studios
Me :D

Attachments

• CRControlsModifierv1.1.zip
    42.5 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:

Hitterman

International Coach
Nice work
Thanks a lot CaptainOZ :).

Why do we need this?
Nice question. Actually, the in-game config editor doesn't allow you to set same keys for both batting and bowling. Eg. You want to set up,down,left,right for both batting and bowling. You can't do this with the in-game config editor but my modifier will allow you to do this. The in-game editor also doesn't allow some special keys which are reserved in it but my application will allow you to change the keys to any key in the keyboard without any restrictions.

I hope this will work in demo also :)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks a lot CaptainOZ :).

Nice question. Actually, the in-game config editor doesn't allow you to set same keys for both batting and bowling. Eg. You want to set up,down,left,right for both batting and bowling. You can't do this with the in-game config editor but my modifier will allow you to do this. The in-game editor also doesn't allow some special keys which are reserved in it but my application will allow you to change the keys to any key in the keyboard without any restrictions.

I hope this will work in demo also :)

Still it takes hardly a minute to change keys. This game is not for noobs also :p

Hitterman

International Coach
Well if a guy cannot change keys from in game editor then he is better playing EA 07 or AC09.
Well the in-game keys editor has some restrictions. Probably to give more stability to the game.

This is useful if you would like to make the keys like C07 which is comfortable. Has anyone yet trying the "Joystick Enabled" feature with Joystick? I don't know whether it really works but still I added.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Nice work but it doesn't work with Demo :(

Friend863 added 17 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

It is useful editor but... we can easily change controls by opening CSS_CustomPrefs.CS with Notepad or Hexeditor though. Still Good work.

Last edited:

Hitterman

International Coach
It is useful editor but... we can easily change controls by opening CSS_CustomPrefs.CS with Notepad or Hexeditor though. Still Good work.
Yes, this modifier deals with that. This is for noobs who may forgot to add a terminator after the line. This also provides them to create a backup.

Nice work but it doesn't work with Demo
It won't because the config files are bit different. Anyways, who will play demo after the full version will be released.:D

Gurjot95

National Board President
Yes, this modifier deals with that. This is for noobs who may forgot to add a terminator after the line. This also provides them to create a backup.

It won't because the config files are bit different. Anyways, who will play demo after the full version will be released.:D
I have send you file. See Duperthread. ;)

Hitterman

International Coach
I have send you file. See Duperthread.
Well the config files are same. I cannot see any difference. It should work. Anyone else has tried in the demo?

Hitterman

International Coach
Just made update to the code to make it work with the demo version. The new version works with demo also.

Nice work but it doesn't work with Demo
It was because of the path. Now it will work :)

Users who are viewing this thread