demo film

holmie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
maybe you can make like videos of the whole match but divide them into overs.so there will be 12 videos in all

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Vid. 1(One over-you bowling)-Were you bowling slower balls? Because 40-50 MPH doesn't sound correct for Gough(rated as a 'Fast' bowler)...otherwise good...can cancell runs, fielding looks nice...although I wouldn't rate Solanki's offspin 5(same as Strauss)...maybe 15-20...and Collingwood 40? That needs to be fixed...

Vid. 2(One over, you batting)-Did you actually SWEEP Brett Lee?!?! Maybe a few bugs...however speed was realistic(around 90-95 MPH). Appeal was poor-Keeper was too busy catching...only the slip appealed, bowler didn't even bother, just raised his arms-didn't even look at the Umpire! Nothing special in Lee's action-generic. Hook looked good, quite realistic. There was a no-ball, not bad(60MPH however). Nice to see sledging. Running off the pitch was odd...
What happened when McGrath came? Did you switch the TV off?

chri$$$

School Cricketer
hi .. can anyone post an attachment with the larger file on please coz the link does not work .. it will be very much appreciated

chri$$$

School Cricketer
im downloading it now ....when its done i will compress it with WinRAR and post it here 4 u guys .... only 8% done so far tho

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
graham try megaupload as yousendit is blocking the file cause of its size or bandwidth probably. Moreover Ur effort is very much appreciated :clap

Last edited:

International Coach
BLIC looks more like an arcade game....you cant even choose between a backfoot and a frontfoot shot.

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
0601731 said:
BLIC looks more like an arcade game....you cant even choose between a backfoot and a frontfoot shot.

Not sure about that. BLIC will be fun to play, but EA's backfoot and frontfoot shot did not impress me.

Users who are viewing this thread