Did I get the job?

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Okay so I am trying to get a job and I did an interview with a real estate agent and she called me after and asked me to try the job out. I went to her office for 4 hours and I thought it went pretty well. In the middle of the day she told me about this girl who wanted the job but she didn't give it to her because she only wants part time employees. She said that she might contact her just in case maybe I leave the job in like 4 months. So I thought I had the job she then told me that she wanted me to come in another day so I told her for Sunday. She said thats fine with her. She called the house and my mom picked up and told her to talk to me to reschedule because she couldnt do Sunday. I picked up the phone and I think she disconnected the phone. I called a couple of times no one picked up and I thought that I would get a call back by now but its Wedsneday now and she hasn't called does that mean I didn't get the job?

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
not so professional. i dont think you got the job =(

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Okay so I am trying to get a job and I did an interview with a real estate agent and she called me after and asked me to try the job out. I went to her office for 4 hours and I thought it went pretty well. In the middle of the day she told me about this girl who wanted the job but she didn't give it to her because she only wants part time employees. She said that she might contact her just in case maybe I leave the job in like 4 months. So I thought I had the job she then told me that she wanted me to come in another day so I told her for Sunday. She said thats fine with her. She called the house and my mom picked up and told her to talk to me to reschedule because she couldnt do Sunday. I picked up the phone and I think she disconnected the phone. I called a couple of times no one picked up and I thought that I would get a call back by now but its Wedsneday now and she hasn't called does that mean I didn't get the job?

Best thing to do - Go in to the Agency and speak to her.

P

pcfan123

and if they give you a written assessment, use paragraphs

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I think the girl might have been good looking.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You should talk to her on cell if you have number or personally.Market is really bad these days so finding job is quite difficult.:)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Welcome to the story of my life.

Your life will be quite instrusting.:laugh
On-topic-To be serious i think they are delaying your cv just try to contact her and ask her to let you know what is the problem.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
I'd be more likely to buy a house if the chick that was trying to sell it was hot.

yeah b/c you are a GUY, the boss was a GIRL. unless it was another good looking guy then... so it doesnt matter if the other chick is hot or not. again, unless she was a lesbo

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Its not as if only ladies work in office. That lady who took interview would have a boss also.

And frankly beautiful bimbo even though she know nothing is greater than any guy who knows 200% of what job requirement is. Truth of life.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
You are only 15? So I wouldn't expect too much.

Users who are viewing this thread