Diff. Pitch Tims for 5 days of test match - these Tims + Zim's Test pa

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi all
i am going to make this tim files for each days in a test match, so Zim and others plz give me some info how to change the pitches in each days..........like the foot marks and the entire ground , plz give me some info..............bye

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Sisku, hope you are well and all the best for the new year, this is an excellent idea. I would use the 5 patch tims. one for each day, for all pitches hard,damp etc., now that the settings for pitch condition have been altered by Zimrahil, day 1,2 etc, ie. create 5 files, tims called day 1, 2 etc and import as the match progresses.
a few ideas: day1. even colouring, a light yellow tinge, no rough or foot marks, all white markings , (crease lines), undisturbed
day2. less even colouring, slightly darker yellow tinge, some rough around the crease, slight footmarks, white lines slightly disturbed
day3. minimal coulour change, more obvious footmarks and rough, perhaps very obvious rough around a good length on off stump, (rh), more obvious rough on left hand off stump to reflect the fact that most bowlers are right hand over the wicket, if possible a few cracks appearing around the good length stump area, obvious disturbing of white lines (crease)
day4. as above, maybe a few more cracks
day5. very obvious rough, same ammount for both lh and rh off stump, more cracks?, very obvious disturbing of crease lines.
as for the outfield, again I will use the same for each pitch condition, as the match progresses over the 5 days it could become lighter as the sun affects it, I am not to bothered about the oufield though.
Again this is an excellent idea, I would be pleased to have a look at any you produce prior to uploading them to blc online
regards,paul

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
hi paul.....
a good and properous new year for ya and other BLC fans...............

i will start to work for today itself.....but one thing thats preeking me is that...we can't add much detail coz its TIm files too samll.....but i will try my best.............the info u gave me will fit only for normal pitches , but need more info for other pitch types also......thankz man

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
I think Pauls suggestions are fine.
However siskue, there are 5 days and 5 pitch types. That's 25 different tims you will have to create (I presume?), but I am certain it will be worth it :)

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
yup Paul suggestion r fine, its really great...........i will make each of them one by one, so it won't be too big to make .....i am gonna start right away

Paul i will send the files to u and other who ask for it before i send it to STE..........

bye see ya

iaq

Club Cricketer
why not produce some grass on green wickets.........
this should be good

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
siskue
please send me your new tim files as I am very keen to test them for you.

If your tims are to be used in conjunction with my 5 day test files, then for all pitch types will need more cracks to appear on pitch as days progress . Obviously a dusty pitch should show deterioration sooner than a greendamp pitch

I think a hard pitch should look immaculate the first 2 days.
A green pitch should have a tinge of grass on it as iaq suggests.

Will suggest more when I think of something.

excellent work this is siskue

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
hi all
i will do as u give me info......but for one day got to forgive me.......coz its new year and can't work tommarrow......so plz

i will start work tommarrow night
see ya thankz

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
hi all
i will do as u give me info......but for one day got to forgive me.......coz its new year and can't work tommarrow......so plz

Zim if u allow this can be put with ur 5 days files
i will start work tommarrow night
see ya thankz

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
siskue,
of course you can include my patch with your different tim's patch.

When you have finished it, just send to Ste with my patch as well for one big patch :)

Happy New Year

iaq

Club Cricketer
Happy new year to u all.......
ya it will be great that 1 patch can make a big difference....

Harji

School Cricketer
Custom over in test match

Hey
Can you reduce test over to 15 or 30 per days along with pitch variation.
because i always finish match in most two days, so no draws come to play......

Users who are viewing this thread