DigiSims/Cricket Heroes

FollowOn

Club Captain
Shall I download the 3.008 only and replace the files or I have to download every patch ?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
@kurtkz , I know that you are currently busy with Cricket Heroes mobile at the moment (looking great) , when you have time kindly look into the following (Cricket Heroes)

• Kindly allow at the end of a simulation the option to save or discard the results ( often cricket league managers play around with ratings etc. allowing the option to discard the results with statistics etc will help us not to manually calculate stats etc. )
  • Power plays ( adding power plays will add to the realism of the simulation)
:clap Kuddos for the fantastic work done over the years :cheers . Trying my hand at creating a text based cricket simulator this last month, I can only admire the hard work that goes into creating this. Keep up the great work ;)

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Kindly allow at the end of a simulation the option to save or discard the results

There is an option to save the results, ain't they? Why would you want to discard? How does it even effect the stats?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
There is an option to save the results, ain't they? Why would you want to discard? How does it even effect the stats?
Occasionally a league manager might forget to change the line-up of a specific team or play around with the ratings (sometimes with unwanted results) . Cricket Heroes automatically save the stats. By discarding, you will be able to resim the match.
@RUDOLPH power plays should already be there :)

Let me see what I can do regarding the save/discard option...
Thanks Kurt :)

Users who are viewing this thread