Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does anyone thinks that Dinosaur can be agian made by their DNA like in Jurassic Park

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Where they will find a mosquito who was living billion years ago? I mean in the dinosaur age.

----------

Like in jurassic park ,they found a mosquito who was living in the age of dinosaur[not in the age of orton:D] and they took the mosquito's dna and then it made eggs and different types of Dinosaurs . But in the result they had to escape the land.

----------

Where will any scientist find a mosquito that sucked a Dinosaur's blood hundred thousand years ago?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
The true sign of maturity :lol

Yeah, I play games/watch movies because I like the look of 'em - not because of their rating. :lol :lol :lol

Edit: Anyone interested in dinos somehow coming back should catch 'Jurassic Park - The True Story' next time Nat Geo or someone repeats it. We all know birds are related to dinos, yes? Well, they've managed to interfere with the DNA of an embryo of a bird to add one more vertebrae to its back (earlier in their evolution cycle, they had tails) - they believe they could do likewise to add teeth, etc. Personally, I don't ever think we'll see 'real' dinos again, but it was a very interesting program. :)

I refer anyone who really wants to give it a crack to Mr Goldblum:

'You spend so much time trying to work out whether you could, you forget to think if you should!'

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Do we all know only one Dinasaur because all of us are talking about t-rex so lets talk abou velociraptor or Allosarous or Triceratops . How about Spinasarous ,well we saw T-rex defeted by Spinasarous in Jurassic Park 3 .

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
If they do a Jurassic Park 4, will they give the Raptors feathers, as we now know they actually had in reality? Personally, I think not - they make them look really stupid! :lol

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If they do a Jurassic Park 4, will they give the Raptors feathers, as we now know they actually had in reality? Personally, I think not - they make them look really stupid! :lol

We all know that Dinasaurs in Jurassic Park were not looking real as they were , but just they need to improve .

----------

Yeah that's a nice thought, but who would win in a fight. Littlefoot or baby Simba?

Well ,,, HAHAHAHAHAHA , littlefoot vs baby simba . HAHAHA are you kidding . Simba could jump onto his neck and eat it as littlefoot is simba's prey . So I should say baby simba will win.

----------

I have a question . Will we see all kinds of Dinosaurs real . I mean would all the Dinosaurs look real ?

----------

I just saw ratings between the jurassic parks . Well the rating says :

1: Jurassic Park 1
2: Jurassic Park 2
3: Jurassic Park 3

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I hope when Jurassic Park 4 releases it come to no.1 and will earn lot of money.

P

pcfan123

Where they will find a mosquito who was living billion years ago? I mean in the dinosaur age.

----------

Like in jurassic park ,they found a mosquito who was living in the age of dinosaur[not in the age of orton:D] and they took the mosquito's dna and then it made eggs and different types of Dinosaurs . But in the result they had to escape the land.

----------

Where will any scientist find a mosquito that sucked a Dinosaur's blood hundred thousand years ago?

DNA decomposes over time. So even if you find a mosquito with dinosaur blood in it, the DNA will be useless.

P

pcfan123

t4bG7.jpg

Epic

Panel of Selectors
:lol

Where do you find these things Mark? You made my day, thanks.

----------

I have moved the posts discussing actual dinosaurs, evolution and religion to a new thread in the issues forum: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/issues-forum/dinosaurs-80630.html

You'll need to request permission to access that section if you don't have it. If you are easily offended by religious discussion, don't request that permission.

Otherwise, this thread is in the Entertainment forum to discuss the modern day media versions of Dinosaurs, if anyone's actually interested in that.

And how do we go about doing that?

P

pcfan123

Look for the Issues forum and then click request permission to join.

Look for it under the main forum listing

planetcricket.org/forums

----------

Where do you find these things Mark?

reddit mostly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread