No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
First of all, i want to say @wasteyouryouth I am extremely thankful for all your hard work. Not just you, everyone whos been helping you out, you guys have all made this game so much better to play!

I wanted to share a spreadsheet that i created, only because i couldn't sleep last night.

I went through all your posts in this thread only, and listed all the Teams and Players that you shared.

The way i did it, is for example i went through post by post, so if you posted an update for team India on post number 12 and then updated it on post 55. I made sure to take the last post number and date and put that into the spreadsheet. The reason i went though doing this is because sometimes when i am downloading teams, i don't know which team was shared first and which was shared second, so in some rare cases i may be downloading old logos and players.

I did the same thing for players, i hope i got all of them.... anyways, i am sharing the spreadsheet so anyone can take a look at it and use it. I hope to keep it updated with all your new shares, but i can't always promise that i will.

I hope this helps someone, just keep in mind that I have only put in the Teams and Players that wasteyouryouth has posted about in this thread, i hope i have got them all, but in case i have missed anything please let me know, with the post number and date and i will update the sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g8Iw5KSS8fkfVVht8LHoyOiPXiMLhT_n_n8-w_Iadi0/edit?usp=sharing

Was doing this with a rough estimate on a notepad but this is miles, miles better. Amazing stuff mate! :clap:clap

TORNEDO

Club Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
First of all, i want to say @wasteyouryouth I am extremely thankful for all your hard work. Not just you, everyone whos been helping you out, you guys have all made this game so much better to play!

I wanted to share a spreadsheet that i created, only because i couldn't sleep last night.

I went through all your posts in this thread only, and listed all the Teams and Players that you shared.

The way i did it, is for example i went through post by post, so if you posted an update for team India on post number 12 and then updated it on post 55. I made sure to take the last post number and date and put that into the spreadsheet. The reason i went though doing this is because sometimes when i am downloading teams, i don't know which team was shared first and which was shared second, so in some rare cases i may be downloading old logos and players.

I did the same thing for players, i hope i got all of them.... anyways, i am sharing the spreadsheet so anyone can take a look at it and use it. I hope to keep it updated with all your new shares, but i can't always promise that i will.

I hope this helps someone, just keep in mind that I have only put in the Teams and Players that wasteyouryouth has posted about in this thread, i hope i have got them all, but in case i have missed anything please let me know, with the post number and date and i will update the sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g8Iw5KSS8fkfVVht8LHoyOiPXiMLhT_n_n8-w_Iadi0/edit?usp=sharing
its a great work and thank you for making this effort.It will help downloading latest teams and players created by legend wasteyouryouth.

B

Bigby Wolf

EQ3021BU8AAdITK

@wasteyouryouth you gotta fix the eyes again :D and possibly recommended profile pic too :p.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@wasteyouryouth

"Thanks" word is not enough for all what you have contributed selflessly to this community of ours...Cheers man
Also special thanx for that "used bat" which you created...It looks even better than your earlier Ashes version...

Glad you are in good health and always stay so...and hope you keep away from smoking forever...

Also many thanx to @ahmedleo414 for taking time to collect, classify and organise the amazing work done by @wasteyouryouth in a single easy to glance spreadsheet...which makes it much easier to keep the academy updated with latest creations...

One of the major issues that comes along with enjoying these wonderful creations is of limited logo space which we all face and I hope @BigAntStudios will be able to remove that restriction in coming updates/iterations...and make the academy more smooth and efficient than it is today...

Thanx once again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread