No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Big Bloody Bash update

Please enjoy my short film. :lol

All the kits up to date.
All the squads up to date (up to Jake Ball signing).
A whole stack of new playfaces in there. With some improvements too and Danny Bloody Briggs' impossible face still looking nothing like him.
Included the away kits that were used last year as it is minimal logo space to do so; would guess they would use them again as the home jerseys are exactly the same designs.
There's Marvel Stadium and Sydney Showground in there too.

If you have downloaded these before they were on my old ID so you might get duplicate stadiums, so you might want to delete those two first.

-

They were taking forever to upload so if I missed any let me know. But I think they were all up at the time of posting this on here.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
You've outdone yourself again mate!

This is exactly why I hope Big Ant never get hold of any more licenses.

good point, we'd be stuck with stuff from three years ago. Even though this is a 2 year old game it still feels fresh when the community does good esthetic updates.

Just wish they would have an option for the page-playoff format so we could at least set up a proper BBL. I've got the new power play option going in a current tourney I'm doing plus it's been good for the games I've watched. I'm thinking I like it. Might be a good change for the international format someday.

mohsinhbk

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Amazing work man loved your post thanks for giving us an amazing game of cricket 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread