No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can't find them in academy. are they uploaded?
I found it by changing in search options playface to no. For some reason when selecting yes for playface, some don't turn up.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I found it by changing in search options playface to no. For some reason when selecting yes for playface, some don't turn up.
I've noticed that bug quite recently in the academy lately. When searching for players sorted by date, I set no to playface and even then, many playfaced players show up with the no eyebrow nightmare fuel lol. But when you download them, they are quite normal. Weird.

Kart7

School Cricketer
Hey wasteyouryouth,

Firstly thanks for your efforts. Your contribution is huge.

I have question regarding the South Africa Pink ODI kit -

When I play online, it displays this as a red jersey with white trousers (i.e. not the pink outfit)

The uniform downloaded from the community (@wasteyouryouth) has the correct Pink outfit under the manage teams section for South Africa. It is good in offline mode as well.

Would you know how to address this issue? This is only for the Pink ODI kit. The rest all are perfect.

Thank you.

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Hey wasteyouryouth,

Firstly thanks for your efforts. Your contribution is huge.

I have question regarding the South Africa Pink ODI kit -

When I play online, it displays this as a red jersey with white trousers (i.e. not the pink outfit)

The uniform downloaded from the community (@wasteyouryouth) has the correct Pink outfit under the manage teams section for South Africa. It is good in offline mode as well.

Would you know how to address this issue? This is only for the Pink ODI kit. The rest all are perfect.

Thank you.
i faced a similar issue for a team, however i don't know the reason for the issue. But i resolved it by sharing the outfit from my store to the academy and downloading the same from the academy. Hope this also fixes your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread