No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Would it be possible to get Mir Hamza made? Plus tweaks to the existing Junaid Khan, Yasir Shah, Umar Akmal and Usman Shinwari

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've logged the requests that have been made for playfaces and will try to get to them but for now I'm going to take a break from academy stuff. There are other things I'm committed to with the game and with personal and health stuff that I'm dealing with at the moment I can't do both and there are other things I want to turn my attention to (seven days until RDR2 :D, maybe doing Nanowrimo again :facepalm, getting rid of this awful government :cheers).

I would like to do some general updates across all my teams this week if I have time - maybe add a few more too - probably those associate teams I did kits for. But that's not a guarantee.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I've logged the requests that have been made for playfaces and will try to get to them but for now I'm going to take a break from academy stuff. There are other things I'm committed to with the game and with personal and health stuff that I'm dealing with at the moment I can't do both and there are other things I want to turn my attention to (seven days until RDR2 :D, maybe doing Nanowrimo again :facepalm, getting rid of this awful government :cheers).

I would like to do some general updates across all my teams this week if I have time - maybe add a few more too - probably those associate teams I did kits for. But that's not a guarantee.
No worries, appreciate what you've already done, enjoy RDR next week its a masterpiece.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I shared some things:

Roster updates and a few minor appearance tweaks to my versions of:

Afghanistan (roster update, added Doon Sports Club ground, some apperance improvements) Also shared an Afghanistan A side that contains a few more players (on-disk or newly created).
Australia (roster update, skills)
Bangladesh (roster update, skills, apperance improvments)
Canada (roster update, made minor changes to one kit to match the one used in the WT20, skills)
England (skills, roster updates, this includes my custom versions of Archer, Leach and Jordan not the on-disk version, so beware if you want to keep those).

New share of Bangladesh domestic teams (rosters updated with players added and skilled for 2019/20 tournament - some very basic apperance adjustments, custom kits for one day tournament)

Barisal Division
Chittagong Division
Dhaka Division
Dhaka Metropolis
Khulna Division
Rangpur Division
Rajshahi Division
Sylhet Division
dom teams.png

I have had an issue where when I edit some Bangladesh domestic teams and close the game, upon restart they are unedited. Don't know if this will be an issue but thought I'd make you aware of it.

I did make a version of the Australia T20 kit for use with the blobset tools. It's not perfectly accurate cause I lost interest. :lol I haven't got it working, possibly cause of having a different version to the public build that the blobset tool uses. If someone wants to have a play around and see if they can get it working feel free to do so. It's attached. I'd refer to this post https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...ad-india-test-pack-duke-ball-released.110500/ if needed.

Attachments

• aus t20.rar
    633.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Is the kit available for people on console or just the mod
I shared some things:

Roster updates and a few minor appearance tweaks to my versions of:

Afghanistan (roster update, added Doon Sports Club ground, some apperance improvements) Also shared an Afghanistan A side that contains a few more players (on-disk or newly created).
Australia (roster update, skills)
Bangladesh (roster update, skills, apperance improvments)
Canada (roster update, made minor changes to one kit to match the one used in the WT20, skills)
England (skills, roster updates, this includes my custom versions of Archer, Leach and Jordan not the on-disk version, so beware if you want to keep those).

New share of Bangladesh domestic teams (rosters updated with players added and skilled for 2019/20 tournament - some very basic apperance adjustments, custom kits for one day tournament)

Barisal Division
Chittagong Division
Dhaka Division
Dhaka Metropolis
Khulna Division
Rangpur Division
Rajshahi Division
Sylhet Division
View attachment 227953

I have had an issue where when I edit some Bangladesh domestic teams and close the game, upon restart they are unedited. Don't know if this will be an issue but thought I'd make you aware of it.

I did make a version of the Australia T20 kit for use with the blobset tools. It's not perfectly accurate cause I lost interest. :lol I haven't got it working, possibly cause of having a different version to the public build that the blobset tool uses. If someone wants to have a play around and see if they can get it working feel free to do so. It's attached. I'd refer to this post https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...ad-india-test-pack-duke-ball-released.110500/ if needed.

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
You can only invert on a kit item or bat. It's L3 or R3 - push down on the stick - that will flip horizontally and then you can rotate.

Hi @wasteyouryouth can i please ask you how we are suppose to get around the bat logo limit. I tried downloading all your teams but ran out of bat logos on switch and ps4, So frustrating it is.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Hi @wasteyouryouth can i please ask you how we are suppose to get around the bat logo limit. I tried downloading all your teams but ran out of bat logos on switch and ps4, So frustrating it is.
Is it the logo limit you've reached or are you not allowed to add more bats?

I don't know for sure, but it's possible, the Switch might have a lower limit than the other systems.

In terms of managing the limit I can only suggest deleting the least important logos. I usually start with adboards, although I haven't reached a limit yet on this game (probably because of fewer India and Pakistan domestic teams.

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is it the logo limit you've reached or are you not allowed to add more bats?

I don't know for sure, but it's possible, the Switch might have a lower limit than the other systems.

In terms of managing the limit I can only suggest deleting the least important logos. I usually start with adboards, although I haven't reached a limit yet on this game (probably because of fewer India and Pakistan domestic teams.

Logos limit i haven't come across yet. Only the bat limit comes up quick on switch and ps4 even after creating new profile.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Logos limit i haven't come across yet. Only the bat limit comes up quick on switch and ps4 even after creating new profile.
If you go to 'Manage Bats' - press X (or whatever the button is for filter) it tells you how many you have.

1028630_20191111145925_1.png

You can do the same for logos.

1028630_20191111150043_1.png

I have a feeling that if you have high number of logos (e.g. using a lot of storage) it might start to limit the number of bats and/or stadiums you can have. If you compare to mine (the numbers are in those images) you might be able to see if it's more or less likely you have reached or are close to reaching the limit.

I still have the option to create bats. I only have 27 custom stadiums too, so that might factor into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread