No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Put together these squads with my old 2018 logos, couldn't be bothered going all in with full sponsors. Will probably update kits closer to the start of the 2019 event.

Rosters updated for 2019.

G6STSkw.png
JcFyFXU.png
tIJ7lj3.png
Nma5KRq.png
5T81FBb.png
rlWfdBh.png

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
If I have time I'd like to do some skilling. When the Blast starts I'll probably just do a run through and up date any kits that are missed or changed.
Sounds good, i've done a bit of skilling for Lancs but nothing major

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Excellent job @wasteyouryouth and thanks for all your hard work for the community.
I just went through your teams and uniforms are really amazing.
USA uniform is too gud. How do you manage to get shining for the shirt?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I shared a team called Somerset T20 with the missing Northants and Somerset T20 kits. There are just some Somerset players in the squad that I've already previously shared, but they are needed to share a side.

If you go the original Northamptonshire or Somerset sides - Uniforms - Copy Uniform From Other, if you scroll across to the Custom Team sections you should be presented with a choice to add the kit.

43nKKLd.png

BMS0koY.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Back here after some time, and I see this beauty already done! HP and MSD both use this bat (MSD using 3 different bats this WC: SS - Sunridges, BAS - Vampire and SG)!
Yeah I noticed MSD seems to have quite the collection of bats in rotation at the moment. I love this retro SG one though with the minimalist design.

Reactions: DAP

Wahldo

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Great to hear, really appreciate SA domestics getting attention.
I have actually done them, I've just not shared because of the same problems I've been having with other teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread