No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I might have uploaded again, individually, but I might not have. Can't remember.

I've no clue what's going on.

Well that makes two of us. If I'm right, when you upload individually, it doesn't always update the version of the team you've shared. Not sure how that could be resolved from our end though. It feels like an issue with the actual academy.

Only possible fix I could think of would maybe be to unshare any previous version of a team before sharing an updated/new version.

Great work as always though, BRO!

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Y
I downloaded all your BBL and IPL teams yesterday and it replaced the players no bother. Did you definitely choose replace with new for the players @gkvarma18
Yeah but I can't find these new teams as part of teams under wasteyouryouth1 in academy, only teams shared before 1 month are visible for me. I even checked without any space after id. Thanks

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sunrisers Hyderabad shared with 2020 squads and 2019 kit.

Player skills balanced, some improvements to appearances including playfaces below (not sure if you still need to download those seperately).

KQhvaLO.png

8klIUfE.png

DbjJZLQ.png

Ncou3Hn.png

C9ZHLR7.png

UbDe2un.png

J4AaG3S.png

zEiK1aO.png

Z2aJISx.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread