Discovery/Nat Geo channels

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I really like these channels. Shows such as "air crash investigation" "I shouldn't be alive" and "seconds to disaster" are shows I particularly enjoy watching. The amazing storys just shock me. I watched I shouldn't be alive last night and 2 divers who got seperated from there boat lasted in the ocean for 26 hours :eek:

I dont mind the specials they have on too. Watched 3 different types of shows for the Beijing Olympics when I was sick and mega structures for the national stadium. They were pretty good.

Anyone else watch these shows?

Yes, if there is nothing else on, I occasionally watch Seconds to Disaster - top show, that.

Before I used to watch these channels when i used to get bored, but now i only watch AXN beyond :p

Yes, if there is nothing else on, I occasionally watch Seconds to Disaster - top show, that.

Yeah, but I get confused when its on now because they dont have the name "seconds to disaster". Instead they have the name of the disaster.

I love Seconds from Disaster and especially Air Crash Investigation. I must have seen all 4 seasons of Air Crash Investigation episodes as I am a airline/aircraft enthusiast. ;)

Been watching The World at War on one of the UKTV channels. Excellent series. The battle on an island no wider than 900 yards, in which 3,000 Japanese soldiers fought (only 17 surrendered!) was incredible. Don't think of battles in such a small place as that Island.

Just noticed Sky have launched a new Military History Channel. Might tune in if some shows catch my eye.

I might look at the programme, Surshot. Cheers

Discovery and Nat Geo = most boring channels alive.

I don't know why, but animals NEVER interest me. Sometimes the war stuff is interesting though, and other historical things :)

I like Futureweapons, Man vs. Wild, and when they have special features on the universe or on topics like the Mayan Dooms Day Prediction, Taleban, how our Universe was formed, and stuff like that. I watch these channels a lot really.

I quite like "I can't believe you're watching this" "god you must be bored" and "bbc rip off documentary special"
Just noticed Sky have launched a new Military History Channel.
Is that going up against UK Hitler Gold aka The History Channel?

I quite like "I can't believe you're watching this" "god you must be bored" and "bbc rip off documentary special"
Is that going up against UK Hitler Gold aka The History Channel?
A typical working man. :(

Users who are viewing this thread