Display Driver NVidia Windows Kernel Mode - Help me

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was using Windows vista 32 bit a month back but due to some fault created by my younger brother my windows got corrupted and I lost my Disk too. Then I bought Windows Vista 64 bit as 32 one was out of stock but after installing there came some nvidia driver problem due to which I can't able to play many games as my PC was hanged with black screen and I had to close game using task manager.Now I bought Windows 7 but this time same problem is going on each time I try to play any video full screen or try to play game like Anno 1404, after some time black screen came and I have to close the game or video.Windows prompt such type of message each time "Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version XXX.XX stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

Tried many solution but not a single worked for me.

themuel1

International Coach
I was using Windows vista 32 bit a month back but due to some fault created by my younger brother my windows got corrupted and I lost my Disk too. Then I bought Windows Vista 64 bit as 32 one was out of stock but after installing there came some nvidia driver problem due to which I can't able to play many games as my PC was hanged with black screen and I had to close game using task manager.Now I bought Windows 7 but this time same problem is going on each time I try to play any video full screen or try to play game like Anno 1404, after some time black screen came and I have to close the game or video.Windows prompt such type of message each time "Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version XXX.XX stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

Tried many solution but not a single worked for me.

Have you contacted NVidia directly?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Looks like this is inherent issue with NVIDIA on 64 bit OS.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
capture1ko.jpg

capture2m.jpg

These are all my specifications,
I have tried almost 4 or 5 different versions including the latest one too but nothing worked for me.

Users who are viewing this thread