Diving run outs

Wondermouse

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
A lot of the time when diving to not be run out, I manage to get the bat in the crease, and its obviously not out, then the batsman stands up and doesn't make any effort to get in the crease (just stands outside of the crease) then the fielder just whips the bails off and he is given out.

Does this ever happen to you? it must happen to me at least once every few games.

I feel like there are lots of glitchy ways to get run out in this game at the moment, its just very frustrating! for example when the keeper pushes the batsman out of his crease and then stumps him, so frustrating it makes me forfeit the match.

This game is absolutely amazing, the best cricket game I've ever played, but it has a few big issues that need ironing out.

D

Deleted member 9102

Yeah that's happened to me a couple of times... Both times in career mode to my partner at the other end so I felt slightly guilty (esp. when other guy was in the 90s!) but saw the funny side.

I wouldn't say it's glitchy though, it's just a case of timing the dive better rather than mashing the button.

Wondermouse

School Cricketer
I wouldn't say it's glitchy though, it's just a case of timing the dive better rather than mashing the button.

That's if you dive early though, I mean when the batsman has dived, and his bat is about a foot inside the crease, and the keeper does nothing, then the batsman stands up and takes his bat of the ground and just stands outside the crease, then the keeper hits the stumps. In real life he'd just keep the bat on the ground as he stood up and moved into the crease, it's frustrating because he's not out, the he decides to lift his bat into the air and get run out for some random reason.

D

Deleted member 9102

Oh right, I've not seen that happen and that does sound a bit odd, as does the keeper pushing the batsman out of the crease... Must be quite rare but hopefully will get fixed.

Ch0rus

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hmmm well the dive mechanics are kinda awkward, as in, your timimg is important... Early dives can get u run out in more than a few ways... Couple of times i dived very early, and the batsman didnt even end up reaching the crease...

geniusfool88

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
When you apply for run and cancel, sometimes the runner doesnt go back to the grease, he stays outside even after pressing cancel run and gets OUT. :(

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
When you apply for run and cancel, sometimes the runner doesnt go back to the grease, he stays outside even after pressing cancel run and gets OUT. :(
You have to press R2 to slide in if you are far from the crease...

avijeetmohanty

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
any idea of the vibration on Xbox 360 controller ......
it doesnt vibrate everytime ..... why ?

it doesn't vibrate in edges .... that would have been great ....

geniusfool88

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
You have to press R2 to slide in if you are far from the crease...

I am not talking that. Say you hit for mid on, you press run and cancel immediate (for the 1 run) he wont go back, He just stops at his place again this happens only in multiplayer.

Users who are viewing this thread