Don Bradman CRICKET 14 Batting/Bowling/Fielding Controls (Updated)

gang_s

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You can't press RB & RT, or LB & LT, at the same time. RB/LB override RT/LT and the end result will be as if you pressed RB/LB.
Have been wracking by brains over this as well... any help here would be hugely appreciated!!

Cheers!!:cheers

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm not sure what there is to be confused about - the LB/RB L1/R1 buttons are shots on their own and can't be combined with other things. If you can't do a shot with the combinations that are there, you can't do that shot.

Saurabh Sarawgi

School Cricketer
GlovePIE is used to map gestures, button presses, and other actions to keyboard keys, mouse input, or joystick buttons and axes. thats y i m asking

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
How is the slogsweep played in PC version of the game? I can play the normal sweep shot but haven't been able to find out how to play slogsweep. Also, I know how to it a square cut but what about cutting the ball in the air after advancing down the wicket? Something which was possible in C07 with the keyboard buttons Ctrl+D+off side button.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
How is the slogsweep played in PC version of the game? I can play the normal sweep shot but haven't been able to find out how to play slogsweep. Also, I know how to it a square cut but what about cutting the ball in the air after advancing down the wicket? Something which was possible in C07 with the keyboard buttons Ctrl+D+off side button.
@blockerdave @SpitfiresKent @MattW

saurin

School Cricketer
Any help is appreciable,
I'm using monect android controller to play DBC14. At first week game work properly, but now whenever i tried to play, Right analog is not working ,X button working as Y , A button working as B and vice versa.
The controller is working fine for other games.
anyone got any idea what might be a problem?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Any help is appreciable,
I'm using monect android controller to play DBC14. At first week game work properly, but now whenever i tried to play, Right analog is not working ,X button working as Y , A button working as B and vice versa.
The controller is working fine for other games.
anyone got any idea what might be a problem?
I don't have much knowledge about the controllers. But you can try auto assigning the keys through x360ce and try if it can fix the problem... The application will check for config settings (online) for your game controller and assign it accordingly.

I hope this helped. :)

Parth Desai

Club Captain
Bits of info here and there are very tough to collect. I am thinking of updating this thread each week or alternate week whenever they release the controls officially.
Hello, I really enjoyed playing Don Bradman Cricket 14 with the new patches for Champions Trophy and VIVO IPL 2017.
Saw that you have World Cup 1992 added to Don Bradman Cricket 17.
I request for the new patch for ICC Benson & Hedges World Cup 1992 for Don Bradman Cricket 14. Wants to play Sachin Tendulkar facing Imran Khan !!!!! Kindly assist in this.

B

Bigby Wolf

Hello, I really enjoyed playing Don Bradman Cricket 14 with the new patches for Champions Trophy and VIVO IPL 2017.
Saw that you have World Cup 1992 added to Don Bradman Cricket 17.
I request for the new patch for ICC Benson & Hedges World Cup 1992 for Don Bradman Cricket 14. Wants to play Sachin Tendulkar facing Imran Khan !!!!! Kindly assist in this.
There is already a PC mod of 1992 WC for DBC 14.
link - No Requests - Melic65 More Mod attempts - Updated sponsors, and some associate team kits | Page 2 - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Hi guys,

There is an 'achievement' in the game which is received when the batsman leaves the crease after knicking the ball (and is caught by the keeper/fielder) even after the umpire has not given the player as out. Does anyone know how to do a 'walk' in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread