Do the admins read our PM's?

Big Brother is always watching.

Anything that is stored in a database can be easily queried by those who have access to it. I doubt they really care that much to read them though.

If this is the case I'm surprised i have not been banned.

Note taken for future reference.

I wouldn't worry, most of us are smart enough to empty our inboxes upon receiving a PM from Adil Gashid

*Kev runs off to empty his inbox*

Last edited:
As the others have said, though we do hack in to your e-mails, someone has to give Sly a job!;)

Not that the pay is helping me much :p I would be better off moving to China and working in those sweatshop factories!

In regards to the question, we only read it if you are spamming other people's PM box or you are abusing someone.

I wouldn't worry, most of us are smart enough to empty our inboxes upon receiving a PM from Adil Gashid

*Kev runs off to empty his inbox*

This made me laugh, hard.

I remember once a screenshot by barmyarmy it showed around 2k PM's in total :eek:

Nah the other 10 are from other admins moaning at him for doing a half arsed job

More admin complaints than normal then Colin?

More admin complaints than normal then Colin?

Can't be, Lee has him down as the best admin here. As a matter of fact maybe they are from Lee telling Colin how much he loves him!

Everyone knows Mod Police is the best admin by far. Colin just keeps rigging the awards!

Users who are viewing this thread