• None, I don’t like fish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None, but I do like them

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
P

PrincessJade

Well the title says it all.......
Anyone who knows me will know I’ve been in the house for 3 years almost. I decided to invest some time in learning things. I decided fish would be a cool thing to learn about. So I did.
I help my dad keep a marine fish tank which is really cool. Does anyone here keep fishies?
You might be surprised how much I know for a girl. xx
Pics of your tanks and fishies would be super cool. I will post some later if I can get them to upload. x

D

Deleted member 46200

Well the title says it all.......
Anyone who knows me will know I’ve been in the house for 3 years almost. I decided to invest some time in learning things. I decided fish would be a cool thing to learn about. So I did.
I help my dad keep a marine fish tank which is really cool. Does anyone here keep fishies?
You might be surprised how much I know for a girl. xx
Pics of your tanks and fishies would be super cool. I will post some later if I can get them to upload. x
I have heard you keep crabs... ?

D

Dutch

I have heard you keep crabs... ?

Jesus another insane comment.
Stop derailing every single thread here!

I had a mate who kept fish, carp I believe. He was absolutely besotted by them and he could name each one and swore each one had a charachter of its own....

P

PrincessJade

I had a mate who kept fish, carp I believe. He was absolutely besotted by them and he could name each one and swore each one had a charachter of its own....

I don’t know about carp having characters. But our arrow crab is such a great creature. He tries to eat the plastic feeding thing instead of the piece of fish attached to it......class. x

D

Deleted member 46200

Me or Jade... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1515855395][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you change the poll as I have none but do like them x

C

Chris Swift

I have a smallish pond with about 14 fish in, I'll try and post a vid later.

P

PrincessJade

Yes my neighbour gave me them about 5 years ago, because he had too many.
I slabbed it all on one side and put a bench there.love to sit and watch them feed in the summer.

My dad works with fish. I have learnt loads from him about fish and fish keeping. x
We don’t have a pond though. We have 2 tropical tanks and a marine tank. He is getting a new tank later this year which 8’ is long!!! x

P

PrincessJade

My tank is a small tank with male fighting fish in. x
But I help to look after the 475 litre marine tank. x

C

Chris Swift

My dad works with fish. I have learnt loads from him about fish and fish keeping. x
We don’t have a pond though. We have 2 tropical tanks and a marine tank. He is getting a new tank later this year which 8’ long!!! x

That's good, it's very therapeutic.

Users who are viewing this thread