Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm waiting for a love letter or something the number of times I check the mailbox or every time the office door rings hoping it's Australia Post with a parcel for me.. and here I was thinking I'd have until tomorrow to start getting itchy on when the package would arrive.

My first wicket, loved it! Tensed caught & bowled.

My fifth wicket, felt too excited in seeing such a dismissal. What else you would need for bowling such a lovely delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:
just play my first game in career mode, 21 year old. very very easy batting. got 50 and got run out lol. running is soooo smooth that i run out myself some how lol, playing on Pro, now may need to go on to a higher level :D Legend .

The profile fix did not work for me however I downloaded it onto my laptop(same problem) and launched the game on both my pc and laptop at the same game and due to the way steam functions this logged me out on my pc but kept the game running and this allowed me to get past and into the main menu(and play a game). Though as soon as I re logged into steam in steam overlay it would straight away cause the game to crash.

Still not many edges it seems. Will keep playing to see what happens long term.

Pc version very buggy

Gday guys been playing all day now started my player off and just having alot of troulbe with the game freezing,Glitching,just standing still in time waiting for bowler,the commentators cut out all the time, i keep getting C & B when im bowling i mean just when i bowled the ball goes to gully or mid off and some how i end up there taking the catch lol...

Also there is no options to re confi my controller because its just all over the show pretty crap if you ask me.I have been watching of othere vid's on this and was looking forward to it feel abit let down just feel like they released it and didnt even fix anythink

i am also getting the crash on start up, did try the save file, no luck

Hey guys, any tutorial on how to bowel/bat?

I'm new to using controllers too, so I am not use to it (xbox 360 controller btw).

Thanks!

Caught at 3rd slip! That's what I'm taking about. Hopefully there's more of that to come.

Gday guys been playing all day now started my player off and just having alot of troulbe with the game freezing,Glitching,just standing still in time waiting for bowler,the commentators cut out all the time, i keep getting C & B when im bowling i mean just when i bowled the ball goes to gully or mid off and some how i end up there taking the catch lol...

Also there is no options to re confi my controller because its just all over the show pretty crap if you ask me.I have been watching of othere vid's on this and was looking forward to it feel abit let down just feel like they released it and didnt even fix anythink

@HBK619 will follow up to find out why you've got issues.

Hey guys, any tutorial on how to bowel/bat?

I'm new to using controllers too, so I am not use to it (xbox 360 controller btw).

Thanks!

Here is an article on the bowel

There should be a manual as part of your version, either with the physical copy, and if you bought it through steam, there's a version if you rightclick on the game (the option is called view player manual).

Hope that helps.

Alright now that its out everyone should post some screenshots, videos, reviews onto the Steam community HUB for this game, fill it up. Posted a few screenshots already (steam ID: Hanson) this game is bloody beautiful.

Added to my previous post, it seems to be a problem with the game's interaction with steam being logged in. The game will work if ran in offline mode in steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread