Don Bradman UPDATE 99.94b - Change Notes

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you miss the ball when you have multiplier up to 2, you get an extra life with the multiplier going down to 1. But if the multiplier is already 1 and you miss the ball, your streak ends.

Yep.

Just can't shake the 70/80's idea of "lives" in video games out of my system :)

arjwiz

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If you miss the ball when you have multiplier up to 2, you get an extra life with the multiplier going down to 1. But if the multiplier is already 1 and you miss the ball, your streak ends.

What if the multiplier is greater than 2?

Raafeyandrabi

School Cricketer
"INSTALL INTGRITY CHECK HAS FAILED. COMMON CAUSES INCLUDE INCOMPLETE DOWNLOAD AND DAMAGED MEDIA. CINTACT THE INSTALLERS AUTHOR TO OBTAIN A NEW COPY"

someone help, this isnt working:noway

gamer22

Club Captain
http://www.fraps.com/free/setup.exe install, run this, run ca nets. Fps will appear on top corner, it should be closer to 30 for smoother gameplay. I get 28-29 on high graphic settings. If you get too low fps lower the graphic settings and resolution.

I was getting only 11 and with lower setting I still got only 15. The game though apparently runs smoothly but I can't watch the ball and play my shots against the fast bowler settings. I have to premeditate a bit.

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was getting only 11 and with lower setting I still got only 15. The game though apparently runs smoothly but I can't watch the ball and play my shots against the fast bowler settings. I have to premeditate a bit.

Which gpu you have? May be it can be overclocked to extract more fps.

gamer22

Club Captain
Which gpu you have? May be it can be overclocked to extract more fps.

My graphic card is Intel(R) HD 4000.

I use PS3s for games. DBC14' CA academy is the only game I have downloaded on this laptop.

kapildevn15

School Cricketer
My graphic card is Intel(R) HD 4000.

I use PS3s for games. DBC14' CA academy is the only game I have downloaded on this laptop.

i don't know if will help you but i have a macbook pro 15inch 2011 model. it has built in

Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Processor 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 (quad core)
Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

i installed windows 7 with bootcamp and the cricket academy runs perfectly fine on it. i get almost 57 FPS on this game so it"s pretty good getting 57 FPS.

so in all you have INTEL HD 4000 so you should not have any problem running it in my opinion.

hope it helps.

gamer22

Club Captain
i don't know if will help you but i have a macbook pro 15inch 2011 model. it has built in

i installed windows 7 with bootcamp and the cricket academy runs perfectly fine on it. i get almost 57 FPS on this game so it"s pretty good getting 57 FPS.

so in all you have INTEL HD 4000 so you should not have any problem running it in my opinion.

hope it helps.

I have almost same specs just my memory is 8 GB and it's windows 8.

----------

Game apparently runs smoothly but I only get 15 FPS which is weird..

hilts400

Club Cricketer

hope it helps.

I have the exact Macbook, Windows 8 with bootcamp and Cricket Academy and Nets runs perfectly!!!! :thumbs:):)

Guybrush Threep

Club Captain
Yep.

Just can't shake the 70/80's idea of "lives" in video games out of my system :)

Ahhh, the days of Shareware, sprites and when highscores were the only thing you really played for.

I miss inserting a disk into the old Amiga 500 and listening to what sounded like someone forcing a pair of tongs down a sink food disposal unit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread