Dowmload Purchasing Problems...

TractorDamage

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just don't understand how people have managed to download it.

My card is refused everytime because I have to put a US state as 'required line' in the address boxes. Even though the option to put England is there, you have to live in an american state! Strange considering the countries which do and don't play the game.

How do get past this crazy flaw?!

Any rapid help would be appreciated. I'll be giving up trying to buy pretty soon. It's too frustrating. Already tried 3 shops, including GAME, today. 'Game' had never heard of it and no record of it on its list of pending games.

kookaburra69

International Coach
I brought it with my card and I just left the State thing blank and it worked.

Also have you put in your post code,I just put in some random numbers and it still worked lol.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I just don't understand how people have managed to download it.

My card is refused everytime because I have to put a US state as 'required line' in the address boxes. Even though the option to put England is there, you have to live in an american state! Strange considering the countries which do and don't play the game.

How do get past this crazy flaw?!

Any rapid help would be appreciated. I'll be giving up trying to buy pretty soon. It's too frustrating. Already tried 3 shops, including GAME, today. 'Game' had never heard of it and no record of it on its list of pending games.

Seriously, it is hardly Glenn's or Oli's fault that Game doesnt know the game, i believe they get an independant company to ship the stocks, and i believe it is Midas!

lancashire666

International Coach
its actually games fault for not paying enough attension to upcomeing games!
i actually had an argument with a 16 year old chav in HMV as he insisted that cricket coach didnt come out on friday and wont be anytime soon as he hadnt heard of it!
what!
a!
tool!

Users who are viewing this thread