MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I have added a downloads subforum into the ICC section in the hope that it will make it easier for users to find what they are looking for.

I did a very quick scan over the thread titles and moved any obvious sounding ones to the new section, but I only went a few pages back and probably missed a bunch, so if you want a thread moved into that section, post a link to it in this thread and one of the mods will move it in for you,

:cheers

satishmania

International Coach
its only a tutorial. but for the benefit of a lot of guys who search for this tutorial and are not able to find it we can move this to Download section under a new thread called "Player editing tutorial" and if thats not possible may i create a new thread called "player editing tutorial" here itself? and also some guys start double posting or creating new threads just asking for help on how to edit players. so we can avoid all this by creating a new thread. is that okay if i post this tutorial in a new thread since the current is difficult to find

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
its only a tutorial. but for the benefit of a lot of guys who search for this tutorial and are not able to find it we can move this to Download section under a new thread called "Player editing tutorial" and if thats not possible may i create a new thread called "player editing tutorial" here itself? and also some guys start double posting or creating new threads just asking for help on how to edit players. so we can avoid all this by creating a new thread. is that okay if i post this tutorial in a new thread since the current is difficult to find
A new thread for it is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread