Dream Cricket

N

Nirav85

awwwww man i forgot about vb series....crap now all the players will be expensive...oh well but i think i lost it

N

Nirav85

plus in the 4 test thingy i didnt even chage my team..i got piled withwork and forgot about dc...i will mkae comeback during some feb series

S

squiz

I just checked and am winning the group rankings yay :lol:

Attachments

• Rank.jpg
    Rank.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
R

ricky123

Originally posted by squiz@Jan 26 2004, 08:04 PM
I just checked and am winning the group rankings yay :lol:
B) oh god i completely forgot about it .

now what should i do.

N

Nirav85

nothing...no really u cant do anything...uness after the 9th odi u can change your team

S

squiz

Do Finals count? ;)

Here's Updated Table

Attachments

• Rankings.png
    Rankings.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 0
S

snoop_dizzle

Amir just letting you know that i have joined your group so dont boot me or whatever (if thats possible)

N

Nirav85

y woudl i boot u...i invited u...thanx for coming...the more the merrier

moreover yes the finals do count...and if u r making your tema now or editing it he is a tip..take all your zim players out as they only have tow moe games left and the trading period closes soon so u might as well stack your team with indians and aussies as they have 2-3 extra odis(due to the finals)

S

snoop_dizzle

Hey i had the same problem...so after i chose a player it just said "batsman 1" or whatever it says and the money stays the same....but i found that if you just 'refresh' after each time you select a new player then thier name comes up and your money status changes.

S

squiz

hey every1 create another team for the upcoming ODI Series (Aus vs Sri Lanka)

R

ricky123

B) here is my new group for aus tour to srilanka

groupe name+ australia in srilanka

password+123456789

Users who are viewing this thread