Drews C2005 Downloads. [THIN UMPIRE V0.11 RELEASED]

Chimp132

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
coz i did have the duded64 monty panesar, but that went wrong, so what i have been doing is just setting genetic faces or what ever there called so then i tryed putting duded64 face back on but it would change in player editor but not in game, and all the other faces would work but not montys, so i just set a unique face like drewska said then i didnt bother to read it, because i have been seiing genetic faces to everyone, so i didnt think the unique face would work but i done it anyway, and it worked but monty had white arms so i posted that message saying i didnt see it.

that sounds really confusing, but i know what i mean :)

carmichael

Club Cricketer
Drewska i'm not really a bat maker in fact i never tried it i was wondering if you could make the stanford 20/20 bat i wish i could post pics but i really tried to get them but i couldn't find any if you could please have a try at it

carmichael

Club Cricketer
Drewska said:
You got any good pics mate?

No sorry i dont but what i can tell you is that it is full black with either a black or yellow grip (your choice) on the face at the top there is the Stanford tournament logo and on the back of the bat on the right the words "Stanford2020" facing horizontally. This may sound a lilttle complicated so i'll try again to get a pic.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
carmichael said:
No sorry i dont but what i can tell you is that it is full black with either a black or yellow grip (your choice) on the face at the top there is the Stanford tournament logo and on the back of the bat on the right the words "Stanford2020" facing horizontally. This may sound a lilttle complicated so i'll try again to get a pic.

I was talking to Ramz, i know what the standford bat is like :).

carmichael

Club Cricketer
Drewska said:
I was talking to Ramz, i know what the standford bat is like :).

Oops sorry mate i didn't no
And heres a pic of umar gul

Attachments

• gul.jpg
    gul.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Here is the GN Longbow in 4gb... its a uique bat number 151 so just extract it then assign it to whoever.

Shown by the chucker himself Shabbir ahmed with slight overuse of the smudge tool.

Attachments

• screenz.jpg
    screenz.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 89
  • GN Longbow.zip
    179.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

kookaburra69

International Coach
nice bat mate,really good work!
reps for you

Last edited:

kookaburra69

International Coach
the bats great,how could he improve it,my only problem is that it doesnt show up in player editor 3?

Users who are viewing this thread