Dublin consortium fire management...again

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
In a shock St Patrick's Day announcement the following was released by the Dublin Destroyers owner's consortium.

The DD owner's consortium regret to announce that Highlander999 will be resigning as manager and leaving the club with immediate effect. In light of this the consortium has decided that the time has come to unveil their new manager. Some say that he looks like an alsation and others that he doesn't know who Ben Collins is; all we know is that he's called barmyarmy. He will assume full control of team affairs for the rest of the season.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Aw, sad to see Highlander999 go, but we've been left in great hands. GO DUBLIN!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Was it, the Consortium where happy with Tom the last I heard.

Good to see the "man mainly behind the scenes," here at PCPL becoming more involved in the frontline! :)

In other news, Colin does a massive amount behind the scenes for anyone who doesn't know. That is my motive for that :p

I'll carry on with my work....

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm quite frankly shocked at this terrible decision by Dublin's board, and back it 110%, which means I could back-track 10% and still be completely behind it.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What was the reason for Tom to leave?

Highlander999

ICC President
I was just giving her a lift in my car when she dropped her lipstick. I then went to pick up her lipstick when my trousers caught on the gear stick and fell down. She then bent down to help pull my trousers back up and her head was near my crotch when the police turned up. It was all a mis-understanding.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
I was just giving her a lift in my car when she dropped her lipstick. I then went to pick up her lipstick when my trousers caught on the gear stick and fell down. She then bent down to help pull my trousers back up and her head was near my crotch when the police turned up. It was all a mis-understanding.

An honest mistake indeed.

metallics2006

International Coach
I bet she could'nt see anything other than the gear stick.:ninja

Users who are viewing this thread