EA Cricket manager 07

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
how about a EA cricket manager game, would be really good and a huge seller.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Indeed, with all the stats they have, with the updated rosters and the like it would be good.

PS: Could you check out my thread "perfect batting system" in this subforum

kookaburra69

International Coach
that would be a great idea for a game,i would buy it and im sure it would be a great bye.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
It would be a great game! Let's hope EA are going to make a game like this in the future. I doubt it will be made in 2007.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Yes but if Ea made it it would be really bad but be a big seller anyway. They don't seem to care about cricket. I was playing fifa 2005 a couple of hours ago and that came out a year before c2005. There was no dodgy movements or strange noises in fifa 2005, which made the gameplay smooth and easy. They don't pay attention to detail on the cricket games.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
yes true, thats why you have the best signature :p.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Yep usy a great idea. i would love one. or it would just be awesome if they could implement something like that to Cricket 07 or later games and its like a franchise mode.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I'm sure we had a thread similar to this a while back. Personally if I could handpick a company to write a new cricket management game it would be Sports Interactive (of Football Manager fame). I'm sure they'd do a much better job than anything EA could be bothered to come up with.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Drewska said:
Yes but if Ea made it it would be really bad but be a big seller anyway. They don't seem to care about cricket. I was playing fifa 2005 a couple of hours ago and that came out a year before c2005. There was no dodgy movements or strange noises in fifa 2005, which made the gameplay smooth and easy. They don't pay attention to detail on the cricket games.
Its pointless comparing a cricket game to a football game considering the fact that the demand for the latter is worldwide and hence generates more money. EA have admitted this themselves.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
TBH, EA can't even make a decent football manager game, so if they make a cricket one it would be very very bad

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Actually I really like Fifa Manager features and Football Manager rules it, i just though EA would make it as someone already said they have the rosters just need updates. I'm sure it would be better then Cricket Coach or even ICC.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
m_vaughan said:
Its pointless comparing a cricket game to a football game considering the fact that the demand for the latter is worldwide and hence generates more money. EA have admitted this themselves.

No I meant that it seems there is a lot more effort put in to remove minor problems in fifa 2005 that aren't removed in c2005 which make the game quite annoying.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Since this is a "wishlist", what features would you have in this game?

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
manee said:
Since this is a "wishlist", what features would you have in this game?

A game that reacts to how the people play in real life. In ICC the players all play similary not a great difference from someone like Strauss compared to pietersen.

Users who are viewing this thread