GOLF EA Sports PGA Tour

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
yes and its really great except i haven't found a way to play the whole thing from beginning to end.You can play bits of it.I just lost to scheffler on the last day but Europe still won.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
yes and its really great except i haven't found a way to play the whole thing from beginning to end.You can play bits of it.I just lost to scheffler on the last day but Europe still won.

I haven't tried it yet, but if you select Quick Play, it then takes you to a Ryder Cup selection screen. Choose one of the Ryder Cup options - foursome, four ball, or single. That should cover all three days.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I am terrible at this game, but it is fun. I played the Ryder Cup first morning foursomes as a generic European golfer (who, strangely, had a face like the Chucky doll from the movies). I let my partner down badly, and we lost the match 7 and 5. I can't read the greens as well as I can in PGA Tour 2K23.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
yep i can be good for 10 or 11 holes and then have a nightmare hole and mess everything up which i suppose is golf.It is a fun game though and i love the presentation of it.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Now £16.07 on epic store with their double discounts.Lots of other games cheap there .Picked up madden 24 for that price and f1 23 for £12.05.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Now £16.07 on epic store with their double discounts.Lots of other games cheap there .Picked up madden 24 for that price and f1 23 for £12.05.

Excellent prices, but I greatly dislike the Epic game launch process. So slow and cumbersome compared to Steam.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Tiger Woods round at the Masters today gives me hope that I’m not as bad at this game as I thought.
Thinking of getting a ps5 and this game , inspired by Masters this week, is it any good, mixed reviews on YouTube and elsewhere ?

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I like it, but I’m only a casual player. I like PGA Tour 2k23 as well. This has more official courses than 2k23, with new ones being added periodically, but 2k23 has a course designer. You can get for a good price when it goes on sale. It also has the Ryder Cup. Check out TheApexHound on YouTube for good reviews on both games. @jabbathehut might have more to add.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Its also on game pass -cloud and to download i think also,sad to admit i was playing in on a handheld whilst watching the last few holes managed -3 for the round as King Scottie.Great game.There is a bit of lag so you just press the buttin a bit sooner on game pass but its smoother than on my pc and i can be playing in seconds on the cloud .If you don't have game pass you can it for a week or a few months for a reasonable fee.I haven't played it as much as i would have liked but that is true for most of my games just don't have the time.

Users who are viewing this thread