• YES

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • NO

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bravo

Club Captain
HI GUYZ I HAVE EDITED TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag AND I HAVE TWEEKED PLAYERS ABILITIES.I M GONNA RELEASE THIS TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag SOON.................

vibhavdikshit

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
gud work ..but this can do any person wid the help of player editor....can u make an AI patch which provide these:-
1.AI become more smart and clever so that chasing of AI improve...and AI select the fielding according to situation
2.AI drop less catches.
bye i hope u will givepositiv reply.

Bravo

Club Captain
Mr.vibhavdikshit your point is 101% valid.but what you are talking about is not yet possible.
but let me tell you what that this TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag will be much better than the earlier ones.

vibhavdikshit

Club Cricketer
but max...tell me one thing u r going to release IPL patch this is very gud task..but will ur patch remove the bugs of this game like
1.AI drops lot of catches
2.AI does not change fielding according to situatio even in realistic mode AI doses not put more than ttwo fielder out side the circle
so i appriciate ur work and release ur patch soonly i also wat this
but if possible then make a patch that remove these bugs ...if these bugs remove the this game will become best game till now

kills999

Club Cricketer
max it isnt school boy stuff.Its very difficult getting good AI in blic. its a good attemt Bravo.

Bravo

Club Captain
Now Its Not Gonna Be Easy To Unleash The Opposition.......

Attachments

• 342423.JPG
    342423.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 1,043

venkniralac

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
you kills ediet i just asked you bledy joking me i am an school pupil leader

Bravo

Club Captain
***** BROS 1.0 INDIA******

HERE YOU GO*******THIS IS THE ROSTER FOR ONE WHO IS PLAYING AS INDIA(USER>>>>INDIA)
FOR REST OF THE COUNTRIES I M GONNA RELEASE IT LATER.

*******TRY TO PLAY WITH BOWLER'S AIMING RETICULE OFF************

PATH: PASTE THESE FILES TO X:\Codemasters\Brian Lara International Cricket 2007\Data\Gui

Attachments

• BROS 1.0 INDIA.rar
    518.4 KB · Views: 1,672
Last edited:

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
for those who wanna sneak in the ipl patch. download the ipl roster posted by me(you can that in MSDhoni's thread) and download the kits. then apply kits as i mentioned in MSD's thread. doing this you wud be able to play with ipl teams which have correct players,attributes,faces. you would have problem selecting the team in menu other than that it wuold be complete ipl. so do this and enjoy

P.S: i said your work was schoolboy stuff coz you edited only for india. for ipl patch i had to create 8 team boasting 16 player each team with correct lineups. i also have to change faces. and i had to hex edit the files to rename minnows to ipl teams, that all was 18hours of non stop work.

max_dillon2007 added 3 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

for AI part. i had raised the attributes of aus to 99 for all aussie players and played some matches against them with a normal team(india opening with sachin and yuvi). i didnt saw any difference. after 6 matches i averaged 29 runs per over. earlier i used to avg 30 to 35 run per over. it is a slight change but nothing drastic. maybe i had played BLIC soo much that my mind plays shots automatically like instincts so this kinda tweaking is wasted for me.

max_dillon2007 added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

kills i know that it is very hard to get good ai, but seriously you also know that anything drastic cant be changed with these cosmetic softwares, one has to edit the game engine from scratch to correct the issue. for example sometimes player casually put their bat in crease istead of dragging them during a close run, result runout.dont tell me that can be corrected by just raising the attributes of players.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread