Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I am a ninth year at the Blyth-Jex school. I pride myself on my consistantly high grades without putting too much effort in (!). I have a unique way of writing essays. Instead of being 'posh', I write them in my own style.
For example, 'Just a compliment or praise could have gone a long way, but a whisky helped too.' is part of my History essay on why the men kept on fighting in World War One!

Last edited:

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
School's pretty fun :D I am in Grade 8, and I think I'm the youngest on this forum... Planning to go to a high school which offers the IBT program.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Do you guys have a different way?

Because our system is::

Kinagarden
Kinagarden 2
Grade 1
Grade 2
Grade 3
Grade 4
Grade 5
Grade 6
Grade 7
Grade 8
HIGH SCHOOL
Grade 9
Grade 10
Grade 11
Grade 12
UNI or COLLEGE

you start when you are 4 years old.. I am 13 so I am in Grade 8

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yes we have different names. They can go from Reception or Nursery, then first year, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh , eighth, ninth, ten and eleven onto a Sixth Form college and then university if you're not working at MacDonald's by then.

G

Gilchrist

I hate school, it sucks, so boring... cant even access planetcricket.org from our school computer. :(

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
1992 is a good year. Pakistan won the World Cup then. :) And it's all easy in the junior schools. Wait till you get the heavy stuff. That will be after you're turn 18.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
School been a year since I went to that. Its so much better at Uni so make sure you don't become bums and high school drop outs ;)

Users who are viewing this thread