Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3)

Ritwik

co-founder
Hi All,

Please post your views on the games displayed in the latest E3. I think that Half Life 2 was decent, but certainly not as graphically brilliant it looked last year (comparing it to games released recently). Also, the lack of concrete information on doom 3 as well as HB Studios next game is mystifying.

By the way, was anybody lucky enough to attend the E3 around here ? If so, please share your experiences with others.

Ritwik

madmattg

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Didnt attend would love to have though.

They always give awards to games that dont come out for a nother year or two or in the case of Doom3 never..................

What other games did you see that were worth while?

brad352

Executive member
A guy from GTAForums went and got plenty of info on San Andreas from the Rockstar people, so I'm happy even though it wasn't officially shown

brad352

Executive member
Yeah, and my beloved keyboard and mouse as opposed to a controller (shudders) :D

madmattg

International Cricketer
PS2 isnt that bad, XBOX looks pretty sweet though. So Ill get both of those first then maybe the PC version.

brad352

Executive member
XBOX wou't be out until after the PC version, R* has an exclusivity contract with Sony, so there's no reason to buy the XBOX version at all.

brad352

Executive member
wasn't GTA banned or restricted in Australia ? I heard something to this effect a year or two back.
The release of the PC version of Vice City was delayed for a while because the censors weren't happy, in the end they just took out the prostitutes.

madmattg

International Cricketer
They took out features such as picking up pros and rooting them in your car to get health.

So what you got the patch and played those features anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread