Eliminator | Xtremely Xplict vs The Demons at Xtreme Circle, Maharashtra, India

Trex99

Club Captain
I
Staff members are usually rated higher, while sometimes, players are given "training" which means their ratings get higher which means they do better in the matches.

On a sidenote, why don't you join us for the FC leg of the PCPL. When it happens, you simply have to put in a name for your player and you are all set to go.

K I'm in. When does it happen?

You're luck, I'm pure skills that killz.... Read it and reap.
Ummm... u high???

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Staff members are usually rated higher, while sometimes, players are given "training" which means their ratings get higher which means they do better in the matches.
Not really. Staff are rated higher than others but other players who are very much experienced with 2-3 seasons of play, they too get better ratings than the regular players. And also activity in this forums can help you raise the ratings of your player.[DOUBLEPOST=1499826063][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're luck
Then I'm very lucky. :)

D

Deleted member 46200

Not really. Staff are rated higher than others but other players who are very much experienced with 2-3 seasons of play, they too get better ratings than the regular players. And also activity in this forums can help you raise the ratings of your player.[DOUBLEPOST=1499826063][/DOUBLEPOST]
Then I'm very lucky. :)
No Pres, your skillz, all skillz.... Nothing but skillz (adoring look of admiration for her teammate).

Last edited by a moderator:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sad to lose this one, never got a chance to play maybe because I signed up very late but well tried Demons. Next year! :thumbs

D

Deleted member 46200

Sad to lose this one, never got a chance to play maybe because I signed up very late but well tried Demons. Next year! :thumbs
Perhaps looking at a long term drought... I would forget watering the horses!

Users who are viewing this thread